Crazy, Psycho & Stalking....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qurious said:
thats why i APOLOGIZED.

u do know what that is right!!! :rolleyes:

i guess I worded it wrong...

there are things men do that turn women into monsters.....
and there are things women do that turn men into monsters....

thats why i asked....not really placing blame... :blushing:
:nono: Men don't turn women into monsters. They may piss you off from time to time, but being "turned into a monster" is no different than "being turned into a homosexual". You're born that way. :yay:

Qurious

Im On 1.
crabcake said:
:nono: Men don't turn women into monsters. They may piss you off from time to time, but being "turned into a monster" is no different than "being turned into a homosexual". You're born that way. :yay:
and i disagree with that also, people are not born gay.

rack'm

Jaded
Qurious said:
thats why i APOLOGIZED.

u do know what that is right!!! :rolleyes:

i guess I worded it wrong...

there are things men do that turn women into monsters.....
and there are things women do that turn men into monsters....

thats why i asked....not really placing blame... :blushing:

1. Your words were there to read, interpretation wasn’t needed.
2. Men and women are who they are, stalkers aren’t made, they are born.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
"im not like the last guy, trust me" - how many of you have used this only to get what you wanted and never call again.
Even if a woman continually falls over for the same line (round heels?) is no reason to condone acts of violance.
Anybody that believes the things said at closing time deserves what they get.

aps45819 said:
Even if a woman continually falls over for the same line (round heels?) is no reason to condone acts of violance.
:beergoggles:

rack'm

Jaded
A little help for ya Q

A man/woman walk into their bedroom and find their spouse having sex with another person. They reach over and grab the Glock, emptying the magazine into the couple.

Murder

Woman breaks up with a guy telling him that they are growing apart and what she thought was love was just an impulse for a change in her life. He follows her around, calling her home and work at all hours of the day and night. She starts dating another guy and in the restaurant the X boyfriend walks up and empties his Glock into the couple.

PSYCHO

This is a PSA!

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
crabcake said:
I read that only half of Homosexuals are born that way the other half are sucked into it. :lol:

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:

some people just "snap"

Qurious

Im On 1.
rack'm said:
A man/woman walk into their bedroom and find their spouse having sex with another person. They reach over and grab the Glock, emptying the magazine into the couple.

Murder

Woman breaks up with a guy telling him that they are growing apart and what she thought was love was just an impulse for a change in her life. He follows her around, calling her home and work at all hours of the day and night. She starts dating another guy and in the restaurant the X boyfriend walks up and empties his Glock into the couple.

PSYCHO

This is a PSA!

noted. :lol: