CRE Board

jedi2814

From the new POACRE website:

"a large man-made freshwater lake for swimming, fishing and sailing,"

Talk about LOL.....

johnycarcinogen

Why was the lake beach being smoothed out and ridded of grass? The lake is still closed. Why are they wasting money on this at the end of the season? Nobody is going to use it until next may and only if the algae is gone. They were down there for at least 3 hours with a bulldozer and somebody walking around with a weed whacker.

Tina2001aniT

So, if I create a user name will I find any kid of forum or anywhere that homeowners can have any kind of input? Or is this just a look pretty, put on a nice face kinda website?

DanceMom

So, if I create a user name will I find any kid of forum or anywhere that homeowners can have any kind of input? Or is this just a look pretty, put on a nice face kinda website?

Apparently, according to a friend, only homeowners with name on deed can have access - no spouses....

punchbuggy

It's a band aid on an already festering sore. Appears to be a make over. If it's only for the member who's name is on the deed, then it's a shame that the site is so "exclusive". You can't hide your dirty laundry forever. Who's checking that you are in fact a member? What happened to the old forums? Is all of that info gone? To be honest, I've given up on good 'ole CRE. It's more aggrevation than it's worth. :barf:

woogie

Yup. Ol' Becky got her mitts into the TOPS software and now
has control over the new website (It's tied to the TOPS stuff)
so she can screen out any people who might actually tell the
truth about CRE. The Old Board members still seem to be run-
ning things beind the scenes. Things never change. CRE will
just eventually implode. I know they are trying to run Hanson
off. He knows too much. If they try to take him down, I hope
he takes them with him. It's a shame the way CRE lies to the
public about the actual situation there. Even the realtors in the
area are reluctant to show houses in CRE because of the things
going on. It's a shame that the other website didn't stay up
for public access, but it looks like the owner was 'encouraged'
to take it down.

Incidentally, the TOPS software for accounting isn't all that 'new'.
It's been around there for quite a few YEARS and has been found
in the past to be woefully inadequate, but certain people who
were instrumental in purchasing it saw to it that it stayed.

Last edited:

Tina2001aniT

Yup. Ol' Becky got her mitts into the TOPS software and now
has control over the new website (It's tied to the TOPS stuff)
so she can screen out any people who might actually tell the
truth about CRE. The Old Board members still seem to be run-
ning things beind the scenes. Things never change. CRE will
just eventually implode. I know they are trying to run Hanson
off. He knows too much. If they try to take him down, I hope
he takes them with him. It's a shame the way CRE lies to the
public about the actual situation there. Even the realtors in the
area are reluctant to show houses in CRE because of the things
going on. It's a shame that the other website didn't stay up
to take it down.

Incidentally, the TOPS software for accounting isn't all that 'new'.
It's been around there for quite a few YEARS and has been found
in the past to be woefully inadequate, but certain people who
were instrumental in purchasing it saw to it that it stayed.

I would also like to know why we went from a FREE site, that the board and employees refused to update, to one that we have to pay a monthly fee for that they will still I am sure not update??

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
It's a shame that the other website didn't stay up
to take it down.

Now that might be a good idea.

I took the site down due to no communication or transition plan with the new site. I was informed that the new site was decided on and approved and no note to me that it was being done. I created the site to allow the "WHOLE" community have the ability to work together and communicate.

I like how the new site looks. Too bad no one wanted to give me opinions on what they wanted the site to look like. They were too worried about what content I would put up on the site.

Sorry for rant.....

DanceMom

Amazing how CRE doesn't have $ for all the roads - but they have $ for new websites. Unless you are on the housing deed - you may not access the membership information. But you can volunteer and meet with board members of all committees without question. They will take your donations for holiday food baskets - they may not say thank you, but they'll take it. They also don't seem to care who writes the checks for hoa fees.

Does anyone remember the name of the new community manager? I'd like to give her a call. I'd look it up on the website, but only my husband is on our deed - I'm wondering how I'll get access to the members section - should I have my husband call to get me an account? Jeez - should I call him "daddy too?"

willie

Amazing how CRE doesn't have $ for all the roads - but they have $ for new websites. Unless you are on the housing deed - you may not access the membership information. But you can volunteer and meet with board members of all committees without question. They will take your donations for holiday food baskets - they may not say thank you, but they'll take it. They also don't seem to care who writes the checks for hoa fees.

Does anyone remember the name of the new community manager? I'd like to give her a call. I'd look it up on the website, but only my husband is on our deed - I'm wondering how I'll get access to the members section - should I have my husband call to get me an account? Jeez - should I call him "daddy too?"
If he is the only one on YOUR deed, maybe you better call him Daddy.

DanceMom

If he is the only one on YOUR deed, maybe you better call him Daddy.

I need to call him Daddy because he bought his wife a house? :shrug: Don't most men buy homes for wives?

So then is it Big Daddy? Just Daddy? Daddy Mac? I thought all I needed to do was call him hubby and make sure I don't call him late to dinner. :whistle: