Creepy Uncle Joe - I'm not buying her statement

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

SamSpade

She could be right - but it doesn't change the fact that he's been doing this creepy think for years.
I find it strange that it's becoming news NOW, during campaign season.

And I mean - NEWS, now - it's been happening a long time, but didn't get a lot of press.

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, the numbers of pictures with his nose jammed into some woman hair is a bit... I mean a lot creepy. Pretty sure you wont find that sort of image of other politicians?

awpitt

Main Streeter
Yeah, the numbers of pictures with his nose jammed into some woman hair is a bit... I mean a lot creepy. Pretty sure you wont find that sort of image of other politicians?

At least he wasn't grabbing her in the p*ssy like someone else we know.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
it's been happening a long time, but didn't get a lot of press.

D'ja hear bout them high school kids drinking beer and making fart jokes? The confirmation hearing sounded more like a high school reunion.

glhs837

Power with Control

Which we don't know ever actually happened beyond him saying he could. Whereas this is documented.

^This.

We're beyond caring what a Presidential nominee does in their personal life. Let's not start acting like this sort of crap matters.

Well, if what happens in stage during political events is considered his personal life, maybe I misunderstand where that line is drawn. He wants to hire/borrow/find ladies to let him do what he wants, more power to him. That's personal life. Handling people in a manner they do not want to be handled and assuming that doing it publicly gets you a pass, that's a bit different.

This_person

At least that was reported as being done with the woman's permission (the rest of the phrase, generally omitted, was "...and they let you.").

And, at least that was for people who are not minors.

Attachments

• 1554136206221.png
    1554136206221.png
    145 KB · Views: 101

Chris0nllyn

Well, if what happens in stage during political events is considered his personal life, maybe I misunderstand where that line is drawn. He wants to hire/borrow/find ladies to let him do what he wants, more power to him. That's personal life. Handling people in a manner they do not want to be handled and assuming that doing it publicly gets you a pass, that's a bit different.

Biden's a ****ing creep, I get it.

But let's not act like we care about these sort of qualities anymore.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Be Specific WHICH Woman did Trump 'Grab by the Pussy ?

Whose pussy did he grab?

He never said. But he did talk from experience, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Clem72

He never said. But he did talk from experience, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

English may not be your first language so we can cut you some slack. This quote indicates that he has kissed them, then asserts that you "could" grab 'em by the pussy. Not that he did. And from the overall tone of the statement, that part sounds like an exaggeration for emphasis.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
HUGE difference to Uncle JOE touching women without asking and Gold Diggers throwing themselves at sports stars, band members,, rich and powerful CEOs