Creepy Uncle Joe - I'm not buying her statement

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Hijinx

I don't want Biden to be President, I truly do not believe he has the brains for it.
He would be a puppet and a mouthpiece for those controlling him.
But I really think he is getting a lot of bad attention he does not deserve.

It truly shows that when they are out to get you they pull no punches.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I don't want Biden to be President, I truly do not believe he has the brains for it.
He would be a puppet and a mouthpiece for those controlling him.
But I really think he is getting a lot of bad attention he does not deserve.

It truly shows that when they are out to get you they pull no punches.
Maybe.

But there's no disputing that he's called fire down on his own position.

He had years to put the shovel down, but didn't. If his advisors & wife failed to tell him to knock it off, then they share the blame.

But I'm all for "personal agency" so this is all on him. Unless, of course, he's gonna tell us he's suffering from some sort of psych problem and that's why.

Then no go, Joe. 2020 ain't gonna happen.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Because it's worth keep the thread alive....

--- End of line (MCP)

glhs837

Power with Control
Saw him on the View, watching him trying to not say he personally had any responsibility for the Anita Hill debacle was pretty funny.

Yooper

Saw him on the View, watching him trying to not say he personally had any responsibility for the Anita Hill debacle was pretty funny.
How could you even stomach it? It is so bad, so silly, so playing to the stereotype about "what's wrong with women"? Simply, ugh.

I'm sure I'll get numerous opportunities to watch Gaffin' Joe blow it that I did a hard pass of "The View."

You deserve some sort of bravery award. Or, equally, demerits for putting yourself in such a perilous situation. :p

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

The Anita Hill thing was BS to start with that's the gratitude you get for helping someone.

glhs837

Power with Control
How could you even stomach it? It is so bad, so silly, so playing to the stereotype about "what's wrong with women"? Simply, ugh.

I'm sure I'll get numerous opportunities to watch Gaffin' Joe blow it that I did a hard pass of "The View."

You deserve some sort of bravery award. Or, equally, demerits for putting yourself in such a perilous situation. :p

--- End of line (MCP)

Wife was watching something that had a few second of it. Certainly didnt seek it out.

BOP

--- End of line (MCP)
Isn't that like getting a NAM and a negative page 11 at the same time?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He just might have a chance. With all the people targeting him, it seems they are worried. Hence the chance he has in 2020.

I dont' see him as a worry as much as a bright, shiny, Democrat punchline!