Creepy Uncle Joe - I'm not buying her statement

glhs837

Power with Control
if you mean consent like when you 'grab em by the pussy'?

Which, as noted, nobody has ever accused him of? Talk is cheap, actions less so. But in any case, are you on record as two wrongs make a right? What Trump did or did not do does not excuse Joes actions.

Midnightrider

Which, as noted, nobody has ever accused him of? Talk is cheap, actions less so. But in any case, are you on record as two wrongs make a right? What Trump did or did not do does not excuse Joes actions.
there have been several accusations of rape if you want to talk about what he is accused of......

i never excused Biden. In fact i said only a partisan hack would see the difference

glhs837

Power with Control
there have been several accusations of rape if you want to talk about what he is accused of......

i never excused Biden. In fact i said only a partisan hack would see the difference

But nothing credible, IIRC. Has anyone come forward and said "DJT grabbed my p%^&y"?

glhs837

Power with Control
:killingme

Do you doubt DJT's word?

Look, I'm not a fan of the guy, he's boorish and too easily distracted and prone to jump into the mud. Do I think he's raped women? Nah. Do I think women have jumped into bed with him and regretted it? Yep. But regret isn't rape. And letting a man grab your junk because you think he will buy you things isn't rape either.

Midnightrider

Look, I'm not a fan of the guy, he's boorish and too easily distracted and prone to jump into the mud. Do I think he's raped women? Nah. Do I think women have jumped into bed with him and regretted it? Yep. But regret isn't rape. And letting a man grab your junk because you think he will buy you things isn't rape either.
I have no idea if he raped anyone. But that’s not really the question. Do you believe DJT when he says that he kisses women and ‘grabs em by the pussy’ without their consent?
I believe he is just as heavy handed as Biden. Which is the point.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
At least he wasn't grabbing her in the p*ssy like someone else we know.
That was a statement we generally call, "locker room talk."

Biden's creepiness is actual and all out there in pictures for all to see.

^This.

We're beyond caring what a Presidential nominee does in their personal life. Let's not start acting like this sort of crap matters.
Chris0nlynn, c'mon. This is not up to your usual high standards!

We're not talking "personal life" when we are discussing Biden's in-public antics. Mixing balls and strikes here.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Biden's a ****ing creep, I get it.

But let's not act like we care about these sort of qualities anymore.
But Chris, we do care about these qualities in public life.

And please, let's hope no one conflates Trump's "fightin' words" with Biden's "gropin' hands." Again, apples & oranges.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Do I think women have jumped into bed with him and regretted it?
Maybe some. But if Ivana (ex-wife, not daughter; for those who are skimming instead of carefully reading) seems to say DJT was no regret in the boudoir.

Just felt I had to add a bit of journalistic background, don' cha know.

--- End of line (MCP)

black dog

Free America
He never said. But he did talk from experience, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."
More like bravado between two men.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Another Women Comes Forward To Accuse Joe Biden Of Inappropriate Touching

The Hartford Courant reports that Amy Lappos came forward with the allegation after she heard about former Nevada Democrat state Sen. Lucy Flores' allegations against Biden last week. The Courant reports:

Lappos, 43, who is now a freelance worker with nonprofit agencies, said she felt extremely uncomfortable when Biden approached her at the 2009 fundraiser for U.S. Rep. Jim Himes, D-4th, where she was volunteering. At the time, Lappos was a congressional aide to Himes, who she said was not in the room when the incident took place.
"It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head," Lappos told The Courant. "He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth."

"I never filed a complaint, to be honest, because he was the vice president. I was a nobody,” Lappos continued. "There’s absolutely a line of decency. There’s a line of respect. Crossing that line is not grandfatherly. It’s not cultural. It’s not affection. It’s sexism or misogyny."

black dog

Free America
He never said. But he did talk from experience, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

So 50 years in the spotlight and no videos, pictures. Just some audio of two men engaged in locker room talk...
He should be impeached.... LOL at you....