Customer Service

Lilypad

It's all about goods and service-you expect to get what you pay for, anything short of that; one can either speak up or shut up. But ya doesn't have to git ignorant about it.
Pete, thank you for your post! :huggy:

Toxick

Splat
mv_princess said:
I consider it rude when people say good morning to me.

This is why I make it a special point to greet people with "'Sup, b#tch?"

Makes people feel special.

Toxick

Splat
Been trying for the past hour to get ####ing Comcast service in my house.

Guess how I'm feeling about customer service around here right now.

Here's a hint:

:barf:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Customer Service 08-24-2007 11:09 AM I see you re one of the ppl that complain about everything and hold up the lines at the drive thrus

Save the pre-made Southwest Char-grilled Chicken Salad at Chick-fil-A on an approximate once per month occasion, I don't DO drive thrus, FAT ASS.

:rolleyes:

zimmie

Sadly, I've come to the conclusion that even if your willing to pay top dollar for service, most times your not gonna get it. Pride in performance and workmanship is lacking with many businesses.

My pet peeve is the saying "No problem"

You go out to eat and ask for something and you get a "no problem".....I know, I know, it's just a saying, but for some reason, it annoys me when someone says that.

K

Kain99

Pete said:
We are stuck in a degenerative feed back loop. We have become sadly to say, an entitlement culture. Not the entitlement culture you think IE welfare and food stamps, but a culture of people who feel the world, and all those that inhabit it must kiss our asses 100% of the time and if they don’t we are justified in pitching a tantrum of epic proportions, and press the tantrum increasing it exponentially until the rat bastard who has “wronged” us relents and showers us with freebees or at the very least genuflects and offers themselves for public execution at our own hand..
This is by far, the best post of the DECADE! No kidding Pete! You are dead on!