"Cute"

RoseRed said:
You will forever be known to me as the "unapproachable biatch"...:love:

I cannot believe their is an entire thread devoted to dissing "cute" as an adjective...:lol:

cute  /kyut/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kyoot] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, cut‧er, cut‧est, adverb, noun

–adjective
1. attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.
2. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.
3. mentally keen; clever; shrewd.

–adverb
4. Informal. in a cute, charming, or amusing way; cutely: In this type of movie the boy and girl always meet cute.

–noun
5. the cutes, Informal. self-consciously cute mannerisms or appeal; affected coyness: The young actress has a bad case of the cutes.

Toxick

Splat
migtig said:
Isn't that what you call the ugly chick?

No. You call the ugly chick the 'one with the great personality"

migtig said:
Boy "So you want me to take your cousin out on date...what does she look like?"
Girl "Oh well she's cute"
Boy "uh-huh"

No. More like:

Boy "So you want me to take your cousin out on date...what does she look like?"
Girl "She's got a great personality!"
Boy "Yeah, but what does she look like?"
Girl "She's so funny, you're going to love her!"
Boy "What, is she fat and pimpley?"
Girl "And she's so sweet!"
Boy "I'm leaving."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:

I cannot believe their is an entire thread devoted to dissing "cute" as an adjective...:lol:

cute  /kyut/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kyoot] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, cut‧er, cut‧est, adverb, noun

–adjective
1. attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.
2. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.

–adverb
4. Informal. in a cute, charming, or amusing way; cutely: In this type of movie the boy and girl always meet cute.

–noun
5. the cutes, Informal. self-consciously cute mannerisms or appeal; affected coyness: The young actress has a bad case of the cutes.

You are so good to me. :love:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
kwillia said:

cute? /kyut/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kyoot] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, cut?er, cut?est, adverb, noun

–adjective

–adverb

–noun

Yep. I know the definitions. All of which make me want to :barf:

I'm a cute little migtig :rolleyes:

migtig said:

I can't think of anyone else that tries so hard to come across as "butch with a strong feminine undercurrent that no one is aloud to reference" :lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
migtig said:

cute or hot, your still boneable right.... Do you have problems landing men?

From what Ive seen, I doubt that...... <------ hidden compliment

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
kwillia said:
I can't think of anyone else that tries so hard to come across as "butch with a strong feminine undercurrent that no one is aloud to reference" :lol:
I like that description much better. :love: That's it...I am going to go gay.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
:lmao:

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
You're an anomoly

Aspy dear, I've never been called that before.... that sounds too much like
an "anal molly". Its an "anomaly" (with an "a") :huggy:

rack'm

Jaded
dems4me said:
Aspy dear, I've never been called that before.... that sounds too much like
an "anal molly". Its an "anomaly" (with an "a") :huggy:

We all know that he secretly wishes to clean your dishes
to hold you close and give you a dose
to feel your love and wear you like a body glove.