Cynthia McKinney (racial profiling?)

KYWoman

The USCP are trained in dealing with mentally ill people who come to the Hill complex when they have lost all touch with reality. In all fairness to the Capitol Police - Cynthia McKinney does not look at all like the Cynthia McKinney I used to see in the hallways with her hair in a big braid on top of her head. She had to know that her hair do made her unrecognizable but you can see that didn't stop her attitude. The sad reality of this situation is that Rep. McKinney is an elected official and the mentally ill folks who try to make their way into the Hill buildings are just sick people who get hauled off to a psychiatric unit or a jail somewhere. Really - they aren't that much different and that is very sad for this country.

R

remaxrealtor

Willona said:
I thing she's just a "itchbay" (it took out "b" hope everyone knows piglatin). playing the poor me race card.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/8440218/detail.html

"She has our support unconditionally," Elligan said. "She is not a threat to the security of our country."
And they were supposed to know this, how?

If they had let her walk on through, they would have been "jeopardizing the safety of our Country". Catch 22.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
All members of Congress wear a small lapel pin and that's all she had to do....There are 435 members up there and how are the Capitol Police are supposed to recognize all of them? There may be a different officer at a different post everyday....Just because she said she's a member don't mean squat....I think this has happened to her before because she didn't wear the pin....Dumb B---h.....That is all

Pete

Repete
They had better pursue this to the highest degree. It is total bullshiat that some members of the legislature believe themselves to be some sort of airistocrisy. If I had ignored a cops orders and then smacked him if he tried to stop me I would still be in jail.

tomchamp

Pete said:
They had better pursue this to the highest degree. It is total bullshiat that some members of the legislature believe themselves to be some sort of airistocrisy. If I had ignored a cops orders and then smacked him if he tried to stop me I would still be in jail.

You must be a white guy..LOL!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Somebody else said it before I think, but there's something wrong with those eyes of hers.

Scary looking as all get-out! :shocked:

She also might just need to attend an angerment management class too.

Pandora

Penn said:
She also might just need to attend an angerment management class too.

That will be part of her probation. :lmao:

They've issued a warrant, so there is no doubt in my mind that a Federal judge will indeed sign it. Assault on a Police Officer is a felony, and it can carry up to a 5-year sentence.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Pete said:

I agree....She was on the news I think Friday night saying that SHE was going to pursue it...She had her lawyer with her....She also had Harry Belafonte (sp) and Danzell Washington there for support....I worked on the hill for almost 36 years and most of the 435 thought they were IT....Bow to me cause I beez a Congressman or Congresswoman....A-holz.... Anyone that has worked up there will tell you that....

tomchamp

Dupontster said:
I agree....She was on the news I think Friday night saying that SHE was going to pursue it...She had her lawyer with her....She also had Harry Belafonte (sp) and Danzell Washington there for support....I worked on the hill for almost 36 years and most of the 435 thought they were IT....Bow to me cause I beez a Congressman or Congresswoman....A-holz.... Anyone that has worked up there will tell you that....

It was Danny Glover..wasn't it?

zimmie

McKinney

She claims it's racism as she holds her news conference at Howard University...There are many African American members of Congress. Isn't it time to ask why is she the only one being "picked on".....It the truth be known, she has had more than 30 "incidents" with the police in DC....The Capitol Police has had many unpleasant experiences with her. She has also tried to get into the White House without any identification and the Secret Sevice has a "file" on her too....She's out of control...The democratic leadership needs to step forward and do something about her....

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Listen - Cynthia was just conducting an initial testing phase of the Democrat's new security plan.

She might have taken it a bit far though, slugging the security guy with that cellphone however!

sinwagon

Ok, may catch some heat for this but isn't affirmitive action the same thing? Nobody seems to have a problem with that!!!!

Pandora

sinwagon said:
Ok, may catch some heat for this but isn't affirmitive action the same thing? Nobody seems to have a problem with that!!!!

Same thing as what? :confused: Trying to get past security without showing proper ID? :confused: