Darn buzzards

PrepH4U

ooh I hope you can get a good pic...how neat!

Just got home and went out to try again, she had her back to me and was covering the baby with her wing. So no pics, will try again tomorrow afternoon. She really liked the beef liver we had left her as a baby gift! :lol:

Hubby saw the baby first and was still kinda goopy, she stood up like she was showing him. By the time I got home it had dried a bit and I could see white fuzzy and a big black beak! But she wouldn't show off for me. Oh well after this long wait one more day is not a thing! I am so excited!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Just got home and went out to try again, she had her back to me and was covering the baby with her wing. So no pics, will try again tomorrow afternoon. She really liked the beef liver we had left her as a baby gift! :lol:

Hubby saw the baby first and was still kinda goopy, she stood up like she was showing him. By the time I got home it had dried a bit and I could see white fuzzy and a big black beak! But she wouldn't show off for me. Oh well after this long wait one more day is not a thing! I am so excited!

Kewl! (and please don't hit me for my last remark!)

PrepH4U

Kewl! (and please don't hit me for my last remark!)

:lol: Yep, couldn't tell if it was an innie or outie yet, but if you go by beek size I would guess a male! :killingme

Oh that last comment about Gramma :whistle: Hmmm be very careful next time I come to get food. I might bring you a bronzed buzzard crap! :lol:

Last edited:

PrepH4U

:worthless

ok you asked for it! I am not a photographer and my subject was very uncooperative!
If you look real close on pic #1 you will see the light brown area, that is baby #1. Second pic from this morning is baby #2 trying to bust out of egg, if you look REAL close you will see his little leg or wing. These will have to do until I try again this afternoon! :lol:

Attachments

• baby #1 5 20 for forum.jpg
    baby #1 5 20 for forum.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 221
  • baby#2 hatching 5 21 for fourm.JPG
    baby#2 hatching 5 21 for fourm.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 237

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
ok you asked for it! I am not a photographer and my subject was very uncooperative!
If you look real close on pic #1 you will see the light brown area, that is baby #1. Second pic from this morning is baby #2 trying to bust out of egg, if you look REAL close you will see his little leg or wing. These will have to do until I try again this afternoon! :lol:

A face only a mother could love. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

I guess you had to be there. :lol:

belvak

Happy Camper
Thanks for the pics! Hope she cooperates and shows off her babies for you over the weekend!!!!

PrepH4U

Ok she was a little bit more cooperative this afternoon :yahoo:
She really has perfected her growl as she drops her wing to try and protect the hatchlings Pretty darn cool!

Attachments

• baby closeup resized 05 21.JPG
    baby closeup resized 05 21.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 205
  • both babies resized 05 21.JPG
    both babies resized 05 21.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 197