Date Gifts for the Ladies

nobody really

I need a nap
I hit a squirrel last night. no avoiding it.

that's small and compact, no chainsaws involved. tail is still nice and fluffy, just use that to peel it off the road.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Ya know...the other day as I past a deer on the side of the road, I was thinking what a waste it was for someone to kill it and leave it. If I killed it, I would take it home, gut, skin, & butcher it.

Now THAT'S recycling. And respectful to the deer, in a way. :yay:

(This is why I flay and butcher all my prey. :evil: ) :lmao:

ZARA

Now THAT'S recycling. And respectful to the deer, in a way. :yay:

(This is why I flay and butcher all my prey. :evil: ) :lmao:

Raised in the country...you do not let anything go to waste. And you do not leave a kill out to rot, regardless of what it is.

I ran over a rabbit one night when I was younger. Damn thing just darted out in front of me and I had zero chance to stop in time, I tried. That poor thing was hit so hard it was skinned..literally. I grabbed a bag out of my car, picked up the rabbit and took it home to bury it.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Guy told me just last night that you soak them for a couple of days in soy sauce and worcestershire sauce to get the gamey taste out.
But I don't feel like getting my chainsaw back out the the dungeon this morning. And I just cleaned it up after practicing surgery with it the other day....

Ya know...the other day as I past a deer on the side of the road, I was thinking what a waste it was for someone to kill it and leave it. If I killed it, I would take it home, gut, skin, & butcher it.

I just went by there again and they are still there. I wouldn't bother with them now because they have swollen up pretty big. Stick a knife in em and they might explode.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Attachments

• Don__t_touch_that_button_by_demonicintuition.gif
    Don__t_touch_that_button_by_demonicintuition.gif
    68.6 KB · Views: 158

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
About the mothballs...smell is confined to the drawer and a couple of feet around, not bad at all, really. Maybe I should un-cancel the date and give her a bag of mothballs. With a bow on it, of course.

The mothball smell will permeate every corner of your house and everything in it. Including you and your clothes.

Not a problem if you're dating 80 year olds who also smell like mothballs

The only "gift" you need on a first date is a nice dinner and interesting conversation

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
The mothball smell will permeate every corner of your house and everything in it. Including you and your clothes.

Not a problem if you're dating 80 year olds who also smell like mothballs

The only "gift" you need on a first date is a nice dinner and interesting conversation

:lol: Thanks for the advice, APS. The lady I'm spending time with dayum near opened the box at the supermarket when I bought it, because she says she loves the smell of mothballs. Definitely nowhere near 80 years old - half that or thereabouts.

No sign of the mouse, though!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I thought it was the sweetest thing when you gave me candy on our date. :huggy: Never had that happen before. :ohwell: Bunch of slackers. :mad:

Okay. I'll buy her a 5-pound bag of candy corn. How's that? Or should it be more exotic, like chocolate-covered ants?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I know. Skin lotion.

Lots of it.

"It places the lotion in the basket..."

:evil:

Just kidding, of course.

Last edited: