Date Gifts for the Ladies

acommondisaster

Forget the present; I'd rather have a non-clingy correspondence afterwards. A phone call or an email saying "I had a good time, I hope you did too. Look forward to the next time we can get together."

Caution

Take her to a decent place for dinner. Excuse yourself from the table and go to the restroom and take anything that is not nailed down including the toilet paper.

Come back out and tell her to put it all in her purse and take it home. If she goes for it, she watches her pennies and is not high maintenance. Hurry and Propose.

If she does not go for it, let her get the check.

mamatutu

mama to two
Take her to a decent place for dinner. Excuse yourself from the table and go to the restroom and take anything that is not nailed down including the toilet paper.

Come back out and tell her to put it all in her purse and take it home. If she goes for it, she watches her pennies and is not high maintenance. Hurry and Propose.

:killingme You would love me! I take home every last leftover on the table in my doggie bag! I can't say I have ever robbed a restroom, however. My husband tells me he would be glad to up my maintenance! We rarely go out to eat because I think it is such a waste! :lol:

Caution

:killingme You would love me! I take home every last leftover on the table in my doggie bag! I can't say I have ever robbed a restroom, however. My husband tells me he would be glad to up my maintenance! We rarely go out to eat because I think it is such a waste! :lol:

Well your hubby certainly found a keeper then.

Can make that kind of a little test as well. Bring ziplocks on the date. Leave one small spoonful of stuff on your plate and then whip out a ziplock and scrape it on in the bag. Without hesitation pass her a ziplock as well and see what she does with it. If she proceeds to scrape her plate into it, you have a keeper.

If she looks at you like you are NUTZ. Just slober a bit on yourself and yell SNAKES!! SNAKES!! SNAKES!! She'll never bother you again.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Come back out and tell her to put it all in her purse and take it home.o If she goes for it, she watches her pennies and is not high maintenance. Hurry and Propose.

Can make that kind of a little test as well. Bring ziplocks on the date. Leave one small spoonful of stuff on your plate and then whip out a ziplock and scrape it on in the bag. Without hesitation pass her a ziplock as well and see what she does with it. If she proceeds to scrape her plate into it, you have a keeper.

If she looks at you like you are NUTZ. Just slober a bit on yourself and yell SNAKES!! SNAKES!! SNAKES!! She'll never bother you again.

:twitch:

Thank gawd FH found me just in time & I never had to experience dating hell scenarios like this.

mamatutu

mama to two

You are hilarious! We are currently watching the first new season episode of Homeland. My husband is wondering why I am laughing! :killingme

Caution

You are hilarious! We are currently watching the first new season episode of Homeland. My husband is wondering why I am laughing! :killingme

Well then yell SNAKES!!!!!! SNAKES!!!! SNAKES!!! and don't forget the slobbering part and let's just see how committed he really is. :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well, in this economy it helps to weed out the high maintenance gals fast. :killingme

On second thought, it's good to have these scenarios...
...it helps identify and weed out the whack-a-doodles. :yay:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Okay. I will give her candy in a zip-loc bag.

And ask her if she'd mind covering the check if I pay the tip.

mamatutu

mama to two
Well then yell SNAKES!!!!!! SNAKES!!!! SNAKES!!! and don't forget the slobbering part and let's just see how committed he really is. :lmao:

I can take it one step further. I would have no problem bringing those plastic container/lid combos that you get in the grocery store with shelf deli meat. Recycle and all; save a baggie, and restaurants make more of a profit than they already do! And, don't worry because 'whackadoodle' is an endearing pet name used by some members on here for people they really like! :killingme