Date Night

lillymay

elaine said:
You mean, I've been doing it wrong all along?

I doubt that. I'm not fronting trying to pretend I know everything but I've been told is that they don't care about that stuff. They want to be able to first and foremost talk and I mean really talk to their partner and not feel judged, etc. Alot of people don't realize that that's why people go outside the relationship. Talking and playing into their fantasies and doing things that the "wife" or "husband" won't do necessarily. Not that complicated really.

lillymay

maliberry said:
It is very sad...and thanks!

I didn't mean to be insensitive. This must be something that's really important to you. Suggestion: After you find a nice place to dine and wear something sexy and smell pretty but not overwhelming make sure to compliment him too. Men really do appreciate that. My BF finds it extremely attractive when I take the lead and pay more attention to him than expect him to me. Also, on the drive home, get a little frisky in the car. Tell him how much you loved the time you spent together that night and how you can't wait to get him home. Offer not to wait until home! Mix it up! Remember you are trying to "get out of a rut" not continue in the same pattern. Oh, and when you get home don't go to your regular bedroom! Tell him you can't wait and take him in the hallway or in the kitchen. Seriously!

lillymay

baileydog said:
Isnt that a strip joint? :whistle: Hubby went to a place called that for batchler (sp) party

Yes, and don't go to Camelots it's not an upscale joint. Crystal City Bar and Grill on the other hand!

maliberry

Ok...so does anyone out there have any nice suggestions as to where we can go? Perhaps a nice restaurant around the SOMD area? Maybe a special spot that people have fond memories of....HELP!!!! :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
maliberry said:
Ok...so does anyone out there have any nice suggestions as to where we can go? Perhaps a nice restaurant around the SOMD area? Maybe a special spot that people have fond memories of....HELP!!!! :shrug:

I have fond memories of Toot's, but they only have popcorn.

lillymay

maliberry said:

Yeah good luck with that. A nice restaurant in STMC. Go to Virginia or Annapolis. How about the Inner Harbor. How about taking a cruise on one of those dinner boats. The Chart House is spectacular. The Palm in DC is awesome if you like a place with a sense of humor and huge lobsters. How about taking him to a lingerie store and trying some outfits on and letting him pick what he likes. Has the Lighthouse been rebuilt in Solomons yet? That was decent.

LordStanley

I know nothing
maliberry said:

The tides
Cd Cafe/Next door lounge
Zahniser's Dry Dock Restaurant