Date Night

R

remaxrealtor

remaxrealtor said:
Set the mood with a tropical theme and tell him you're spending a night in the islands.....
Then take him to Solomons and St. Georges.

...but seriously...

St. Mary's Airport has open cockpit biplane rides on the weekends, could be exciting to do together.

R

remaxrealtor

Mikeinsmd said:
Really??? :yahoo:
I keep seeing them flying around on nice days, would love to try it!
They had a sign up at Wildewood last weekend with a web address, but I can't remember it for the life of me....

lillymay

Teehee she said, "Cockpit!" Makes me giggle.
You should really get that eyesore checked out. You know if something white or green is coming out that you're afflicted and need biotics!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
CMC122 said:
Isn't it! It's freaky with all those dang windows and not much to look at.
What's the name of that place? It's weird that it is just sitting out in the middle of no where, in a very uninteresting place. The B&B on the water would be nice, but not where it is now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
Isn't it! It's freaky with all those dang windows and not much to look at.

I watched the place be built when I lived down the street. I stopped in once to see if they would give me a tour, since I was a neighbor and all. The woman was a major ##### to me so I never went back.

Also heard from a neighbor woman that went through the place for a Christmas Walk that it was kinda tacky, not the warm fuzzy feeling a B&B should have.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
itsbob said:
What's the name of that place? It's weird that it is just sitting out in the middle of no where, in a very uninteresting place. The B&B on the water would be nice, but not where it is now.

Victorian Candlestick somethingorother.

R

remaxrealtor

lillymay said:
Yeah good luck with that. A nice restaurant in STMC. Go to Virginia or Annapolis. How about the Inner Harbor. How about taking a cruise on one of those dinner boats. The Chart House is spectacular. The Palm in DC is awesome if you like a place with a sense of humor and huge lobsters. How about taking him to a lingerie store and trying some outfits on and letting him pick what he likes. Has the Lighthouse been rebuilt in Solomons yet? That was decent.
Good taste! I love the Chart House and The Palm!