Date Night

Agee

maliberry said:
Ok...I was thinking of something so the 2 of us could reconnect...

French Maid outfit, steamed lobsters, champagne, strawberries, candles and various scented body oils for dessert

lillymay

maliberry said:
Sometimes...going out on a date helps you realize why you got married in the first place...In many aspects...

I wasn't being a smart-alec. Okay, yes I was but I guess I can't fathom the whole concept of being married and having to date your mate. Cool, that rhymed. Anyway, knowing married folks that have kids, I suppose you can get caught up in the every day rut and lose track of the other and that's sad.

maliberry

lillymay said:
I wasn't being a smart-alec. Okay, yes I was but I guess I can't fathom the whole concept of being married and having to date your mate. Cool, that rhymed. Anyway, knowing married folks that have kids, I suppose you can get caught up in the every day rut and lose track of the other and that's sad.

It is very sad...and thanks!

LordStanley

I know nothing
lillymay said:
Isn't getting married the purpose of not having to "Date" anymore. That would suck to be married and have to date your husband or wife. Okay, I'm never making the trip down that aisle and this dating thing seals the deal. :lmao:

Not really.... My wife and I do it all the time. We make sure we go out for a night alone. No kids, no friends.......

Just like when we started dating... Hence the name.

You'd be surprised how hectic things can get, so husband and wife need to recharge

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Airgasm said:
French Maid outfit, steamed lobsters, champagne, strawberries, candles and various scented body oils for dessert

and there ya' have it. Advice from a man. :yay:

lillymay

Forget all the frills and stuff. Men don't give a flip over candles and strawberries! Don't worry about feeding the tummy. Focus on feeding his ego and fantasy. The outfit good deal, role playing even better.

maliberry

LordStanley said:
Not really.... My wife and I do it all the time. We make sure we go out for a night alone. No kids, no friends.......

Just like when we started dating... Hence the name.

You'd be surprised how hectic things can get, so husband and wife need to recharge

I think that is awesome...any suggestions?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
lillymay said:
Forget all the frills and stuff. Men don't give a flip over candles and strawberries! Don't worry about feeding the tummy. Focus on feeding his ego and fantasy. The outfit good deal, role playing even better.

You mean, I've been doing it wrong all along?

lillymay

aps45819 said:
Doubt if that's the only reason

Of course not. There are plenty of reasons and the main one being that I don't believe you need a piece of paper stating that you will love, honor, cherish and/or obey from that day on. Why do you need "legalize" a union of two people. Obviously, I'm not big on the concept of marriage. I've seen alot of great couples together for many years and then when they finally tie that knot, so to speak, it all goes down the tubes.

Agee

lillymay said:

really...you'd be surprised!

mainman

Set Trippin
Airgasm said:
I would skip the scented stuff, I want to smell her the way she is supposed to smell...:yay:

LordStanley

I know nothing
maliberry said:
It is very sad...and thanks!

Table for 2 at a quite 4 star Restaurant and a bottle of Cab, is a good start.

Have any kids? Make them sleep over someones house. That way you have an empty one to explore when you get home.

If your looking to have some fun instead of romantic.... Go to the Ren Fest in Annapolis