Date Night

lillymay

I think every bar on the East coast does the cardboard pizza thing. Not that i've been in every bar on the East coast. Ha.

CMC122

Go Braves!
We accidently found the Reluctant Mariner in Tall Timbers yesterday, can anyone tell me if it is any good?

Agee

elaine said:
I like chocolate covered cherries. I wonder if Mr. Gasm thinks they're romantic.

On a romantical scale of 1 to 10, I give them a 4... Now if i was the feeder and you were the feede, a big juicy 10!

R

remaxrealtor

Set the mood with a tropical theme and tell him you're spending a night in the islands.....

Then take him to Solomons and St. Georges.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Airgasm said:
On a romantical scale of 1 to 10, I give them a 4... Now if i was the feeder and you were the feede, a big juicy 10!

Yeah, chocolate covered strawberries are better.

Agee

CMC122 said:
We accidently found the Reluctant Mariner in Tall Timbers yesterday, can anyone tell me if it is any good?

Yes indeed, good food, reasonable prices. A great homestyle Sunday brunch (sausage gravy, biscuits, grits, eggs benidict, etc) Entertainment on some weekends and the big boat burnings with fireworks on big holidays. Family owned and run, great folks :yay:

lillymay

maliberry said:
Hello everyone :howdy: I'm trying to gather up some ideas for a date night with my hubby. I had a wild hair this morning and called him at work and asked him out on a date for Saturday and now have to come up with something to do....any suggestions? :confused:

Back to the subject at hand. How about that Bed & Breakfast in Hollywood.