De Sean Jackson...

T

toppick08

Because we are talking about head shots and intentional helmet to helmet contact in the course of the game.

Joey Touchdown's leg break was the result of clean play and 1 missed tackle.

Glad the Skins never did stuff like that...:shrug:

::buddies:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I think it's gross. But I'm all girly and don't care for violent contact sports anyway. I like figure skating
Figure skating should be labeled a grotesque, criminal sport for both those who practice it and those who watch.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
That is 100% :bs:

It WAS a malicious hit. More so than most because he had time to line up properly so, the split second argument is weak here. On top of that, do you really want to pretend I am the only one on the internets who knows how to tackle properly? :diva: :lol:

He KNEW what he was doing. He took the risk. My point is to make taking the risk more costly than playing right.

:buddies:

Yea he knew what he was doing, he was trying to knock the ball loose .....It appears that this upsets you, I believe the Antique Road Show is on Sunday afternoons too......:buddies:
It a shame that people get hurt playing football, it happens and will continue to, sorry

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yea he knew what he was doing, he was trying to knock the ball loose .....It appears that this upsets you, I believe the Antique Road Show is on Sunday afternoons too......:buddies:
It a shame that people get hurt playing football, it happens and will continue to, sorry

:lol:

The ball is the little brown thing about two feet below where he was aiming.

It's a shame people get hurt unnecessarily in a game dangerous enough played correctly.

T

toppick08

Saw this first hand.:diva:.....risks of the job...:ohwell:
All is subjective..

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Oh, and, a proper hit would have been far more likely to knock the ball loose.

I just got off the phone with my stepson talking about this stuff and he described, all these years later, after his one year of JV football, step by step, proper tackling technique, how and why, without even thinking about it.