Dear dummy:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Vrai,

Where was this accident? Sometime people mistake Explorers and Suburbans - so I was wondering if it was the same one I saw traveling N/B Rt. 5 across from the fire house (I believe). It is a brownish colored Ford Explorer on its ROOF in somebody's driveway! I thought for sure the Baynet would have pictures up, but they don't - yet.

As I continued traveling along N/B Rt. 5, I saw 5 vehicles off the road, including one unmarked police car (I think MSP) until I got to my residence in Mechanicsville.

CRAZY...

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm about to pop a turkey in the oven as soon as I get the stuffing made to stuff it. Safeway wasn't bad earlier when I dropped in to pick up a few things - well I actually ended up over-filling the mini-cart and the total was over $100 - sheesh how did THAT happen? I only went in there for a few things..... it's all hyp's fault - yeah .. that's it!

I'm starving, have nothing here to eat. But I looked at 235 and decided I'd rather be hungry for awhile... :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
1:10 to get home from Waldorf. I had folks going 20 mph, uphill, riding their brakes. Rt 242 from Morganza to Avenue is in better shape than all of Rt5 from the BillingsleyRd / 5 intersection.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Bad week for SUV's: Saw a Suburban go through the stop sign by Checkers. Right in front of a little white car going straight towards Wallyworld.
Guess he thought little white car should have stopped, since he was bigger. Don't think that was what the Deputy was writing...

Sounds like you must have got an appetite. :lol:

I grilled some steaks the other night when it was raining. The grill looked cool with all the steam coming off of it.

Lets see if I can make it little enough.

Attachments

• IMG_2482.JPG
    IMG_2482.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 82