Debate of Red and Blue States

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I 100% agree that DeSantis has by far the best record. But Newsom, in his sleazy way, has a way of sounding and looking great. Where as DeSantis can look odd during the debates. It baffles me that he does because when he is one on one with the press he is able to put them in their place very quickly.
^^ This ^^

I think as far as delivery, Newsom will win, but on substance, DeSantis should take the ribbon.

I disagree. He is too smarmy. No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig - it's still a pig. :yay:

Bann

Newsom didn‘t answer the question
He's DEFINITELY smarmy, sleazy, slimy, etc. He started right off the bat as an a**hold towards DeSantis. He's also a cocky SOB, that's for sure.

Bann

Newsome HAS to do this smooth, smarmy-a** type of shyster over-talkiing - it's all he has! He cannot defend his state's record.

Reactions: TPD

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have no interest in Gavin Newsom. He's a slimy turd and when I found out Kimberly Guilfoyle was married to him I judged her hard. I'm kind of judging Heavy D for lowering himself to a debate with such a failure.

Also Sean Hannity...just no. He used to be hot like 20 years ago, then his success went to his big head and now I don't know how anyone stands him. His jealousy of Tucker Carlson was amusing to watch, though.

Bann

What is DeSantis hiding? He won’t look Newsom in the eyes.
I don't think he's hiding, but he's trying to get a word in edgewise a lot. It's really stupid, overall - the whole debate.

I have no idea why this is a thing. Who challenged whom in this? I can't even recall

TPD

the poor dad
What’s up with the Newsom camera guy? Is he/she drunk or trying to tell the viewers that Newsom is lying by moving the camera?

Bann

Did Hannity just say there's hardly any differences between the two states?! (I'm multitasking on FB while watching. :lol: )

:crazy:

WingsOfGold

Newsome keeps insisting no background check in Fl
Google is your friend

Florida statute requires a completed background check before a Federal Firearm Licensee (FFL) may transfer a firearm to a non-licensed person. 98% of all transactions are resolved within minutes of being received. 96% of all transactions are approved, just under 2% are non-approved.

Reactions: TPD

TPD

the poor dad
Newsome keeps insisting no background check in Fl
Google is your friend

Florida statute requires a completed background check before a Federal Firearm Licensee (FFL) may transfer a firearm to a non-licensed person. 98% of all transactions are resolved within minutes of being received. 96% of all transactions are approved, just under 2% are non-approved.
what about the crime stats? If California is down 50% from their high in 40 years and still higher than Florida, then that means it was pretty bad back in the 80s.

TPD

the poor dad
Newsom claims more than 1400 books banned in Florida. My DDG search is only showing about 300 books banned.