Dems, If your out there????

K

Kain99

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dems , you are good person.....

Originally posted by mainman
It's not you it's me, I am very in touch with my feminine side...:smile:
PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

nomoney

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I think if people on here don't think like you guys. You guys get even by being mean & hateful. I'm sick of people on here thinking there God. Did you guys forget that no one has the right to judge & be the jury. She has feelling too, just like everyone on here. You can go ahead & call me names if you want. But now I think you guys have gone to far!!!!!!!!:mad:

tigg; it was her choice to leave. she wasn't banned. if she can't take the heat then thats her problem; not anyone here.

nomoney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dems, If your out there????

Originally posted by Ehesef
I've been on best behavior recently, so I don't want to hear that from you Miss missy. :mad:

Thats it! Chicklets!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
BK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are picking on Tigger.
HELP her.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
No Pete!!!!I'm not going to let you try to scare me away too. I have enough brains in my head to know when to fight with you & not too. Pete are you the new god of this forum now. Your acting that way.
This whole thread, especially the above post is hysterical to me...:lmao: :killingme

nomoney

No Pete!!!!I'm not going to let you try to scare me away too. I have enough brains in my head to know when to fight with you & not too. Pete are you the new god of this forum now. Your acting that way.

I never realized that when gum is spitted at a glare screen that is leaves cool little swirley marks after you pull it off.

Pete

Repete
You are right Tigger, you have more brains. You also have integrity, thats why you are still here. I have not bothered you in a very long time lets keep it this way.:cheers:

K

Kain99

Pete... If you're God, I'd really like to know why I haven't won the Lottery yet! :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by nomoney
I never realized that when gum is spitted at a glare screen that is leaves cool little swirley marks after you pull it off.
Isn't the past participle of "spit" actually "spat"? Jazz, a little help.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Kain99
Pete... If you're God, I'd really like to know why I haven't won the Lottery yet! :biggrin:

:duh: I think he'd have hooked himself up with the winning numbers first, dontcha think? :wink:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by crabcake
:duh: I think he'd have hooked himself up with the winning numbers first, dontcha think? :wink:
Not if he's God silly! He already has everything. :wink: