Dems, If your out there????

Otter

Nothing to see here
bunny2.jpg

Okay...THAT'S IT!!!

From this point on...NOBODY PICKS ON NOBO...uhhh...ANYBODY!!!

There. I defended Pete, Tigger, Dems, all those poor unfortunate Howard Stern fanatics...not to mention the other poor, the helpless, and the defenseless all over cyberspace.
I henceforth make it my mission to defend truth...Justin...and the American way.

And what in the world did I do to "Do What"???
I remember you from years ago, but I don't even know you????

The rest of you are hereby justified, forgiven, and excused, for what you are about to say (unless it's something that's going to force me to defend someone).

So there.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Okay...THAT'S IT!!!

Originally posted by justin anemone

There. I defended Pete, Tigger, Dems, all those poor unfortunate Howard Stern fanatics...not to mention the other poor, the helpless, and the defenseless all over cyberspace.
I henceforth make it my mission to defend truth...Justin...and the American way.

The rest of you are hereby justified, forgiven, and excused, for what you are about to say (unless it's something that's going to force me to defend someone).

So there.
:flowers:

BuddyLee

Football addict

So there.

Will you even defend me:confused:

nomoney

So there.

well then dayum. I might as well just pack up and leave then. :bawl: :frown:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Dems never asked me to do this!!!!!

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I did it all on my own!!!! How do you like that?

Since this thread is 8 pages all criticizing you for doing it I guess they don’t like it:shrug:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Re: Re: Dems never asked me to do this!!!!!

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
:howdy:

Hey, how are you this afternoon. Just got back from giving blood. Ewwww!!!! You know your signature line would be even funner if you took out the second line!