Dems, If your out there????

mainman

Set Trippin
Anyway...

All Dems had to do was stay and take her lumps and this would be over... Or would blow over in a day or 2 anyway...

J

justhangn

Re: Tigger

Originally posted by mainman
Shouldn't you be starting a welcome back JH tread? :confused:

He had been gone over 48 hours...

Too late MM, GOD started it. :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I just want dems to come back. She does have friends on here, mostly me.:bawl: I miss you dems!!!!!!:bawl:

Then use your PM'er and tell HER - in PRIVATE. If she's your friend, she will respond to you.

You do NOT need to go on and on about it in public. :cheers:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Tigger

Originally posted by mainman
I know :rolleyes:

:asskisser:
MM please roll away from the computer, I don't want this lightning bolt to wreck a perfectly good Dell.

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Re: Tigger

Originally posted by Pete
MM please roll away from the computer, I don't want this lightning bolt to wreck a perfectly good Dell.
Not until you answer my shane question...

Pete

Repete
I would give you her email Tigger but I respect her privacy. I would not like her to be angry with me if you flooded her email .

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I talk to Dems all the time. I'm just sick of people on here saying she is a peiace of Shizt. I just want you to treat her the way you would want to be treated yourself. I do that for everyone. PLEASE TAKE MY AVICE!!!!
Love Tigger6035

Then SHE ought to take YOUR advice. Would SHE like the goat lover references/attacks herself? Would SHE think it's funny when it goes on LONG past the point of fun?

If she's not willing to do that, then there's nothing YOU can do for her.