Dems, If your out there????

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Tigger, if you must beg Dems to come back, send her a PM. The rest of us don't care.
Her pm'er must be broken, just like her email. :rolleyes:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Kain99
Not if he's God silly! He already has everything. :wink:

Well, it's settled then. Pete ain't God ... b/c he doesn't have the woman (or man) of his dreams yet. :wink:

(sorry pete :shrug: just trying to be PC and all) :wink:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Pete are you the new god of this forum now. Your acting that way.
I am not and you have offended me now.:bawl: :bawl: I had a disagreement with Dems and she decided to leave. Thats all there is, she was not banned, I did not tell her to leave. Now you have hurt my feelings.:bawl:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by Pete
I am not and you have offended me now.:bawl: :bawl: I had a disagreement with Dems and she decided to leave. Thats all there is, she was not banned, I did not tell her to leave. Now you have hurt my feelings.:bawl:

Awwww Poor Pete. :huggy: Come to Nanny

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Oh, Tigger. You have gone and done it now. FOR SHAME! :nono:

Poor Pete. :poorbaby:

Elle

Happy Camper!

So does this mean BK will now defend Pete:confused:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Just think on the way she is feelling then!!!!
Are you god? Can you read her mind? How is she feeling?

What am I thinking right now? :really:

Jazz...NOT A WORD FROM YOU!!!! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I would have to say that the majority here have pretty thick skins and can take a few lumps. :rolleyes:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by RoseRed
I would have to say that the majority here have pretty thick skins and can take a few lumps. :rolleyes:

You've been giving scalp massages again, haven't you? :lol: