DIE - Diversity, Inclusion, Equity

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Meeting held at the Island Tiki Bar, and attended by the Island Dancers?

DescriptiveSpectacularCusimanse-max-1mb.gif
Sure, but...well..they don't look the same as those...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My ole pappy told me, "son, you find yoreself a big woman. She'll provide shade in the summer and warmth in the winter, and everywhere ya squeeze her will feel like titties". My ole pappy was a pretty smart feller.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Left's favorite 'woke' initiative under serious threat after court's controversial ruling

Fox News Digital spoke with experts who say the decision could mean that corporations could be held liable for "wokeism" in DEI programs and policies.

Will Hild, executive director of Consumers' Research, says that case could expose companies who prioritize race in staffing decisions as violating the Civil Rights Act.

"That fig leaf has now gone. There's no question that affirmative action, racially based hiring and promotion schemes violate the Civil Rights Act," Hild said.

"And you no longer have this even potential loophole of the affirmative action jurisprudence. I think … you're going to see a lot of companies, their legal compliance officers, are going to review what their DEI departments are doing and probably tell them to cut it out," he said.

"I think you'll see a lot of companies who might even get rid of their DEI departments because the philosophy around the DEI is almost directly in contradiction with law to begin with," he added.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"I think you'll see a lot of companies who might even get rid of their DEI departments because the philosophy around the DEI is almost directly in contradiction with law to begin with,"
Wall Street Journal article. It is behind a pay wall, sometimes opening the link in an incognito window will get by that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

DEI is failing because it ‘promotes division instead of unity’: DEI pro

“They’re staring to see the emperor has no clothes,” Tabia Lee, herself a former DEI professional, told The Post.

“It’s important that company structures don’t include these kinds of positions whose sole role is to promote divisions instead of unity — who turn the company or corporate mission into something that is focused on critical social justice instead of what the mission of the organization is to begin with,” Lee, who is black, added.

According to LinkedIn, DEI job openings exploded by almost 170% between 2019 and 2022.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

DEI firm allegedly called White principal who died by suicide a 'weed' that should be cut down

During a training for administrators at a Toronto school district, KOJO CEO Ojo-Thompson, claimed Canada was a racist country with deeply embedded oppressive systems, even more so than the U.S., according to the lawsuit.

"We are stepping on necks, we are kneeling on necks, we are Derek Chauvin-ing a whole group of people… Patriarchy is killing you, capitalism is killing you, and White supremacy is taking your soul, but what do I know?" Thompson said, according to a complaint obtained by Fox News Digital. Chauvin is the Minnesota police officer who was convicted of murdering George Floyd by kneeling on his neck in 2020.

Ojo-Thompson proceeded to call Canada "the bastion of White supremacy and colonialism," according to the suit.

"I am telling you what the facts are and the truth is," Ojo-Thompson said, while claiming Canada was worse than the U.S. in regard to embedded "White supremacy," according to the suit.

After Bilkszto interjected, disagreeing with Ojo-Thompson in her assessment that Canada was more racist than the U.S., he was promptly reprimanded for his "Whiteness," according to the suit.

"This is why we are in the place we are in. We are here to talk about anti-Black racism, but you in your Whiteness think that you can tell me what’s really going on for Black people? Is that what you are doing? I think that’s what you’re doing," Ojo-Thompson said, according to the suit.

Another trainer at KOJO, interjected, claiming Bilkszto was an "apologist" for racism, in front of all his administrative peers, according to the suit. Bilkszto's superiors and colleagues did not intervene when the alleged racial comments against his "Whiteness" were made.

Ojo-Thompson proceeded "to publicly humiliate Bilkszto and make an example of him," going so far as to liken him to a "'weed' that needed to be cut down," the lawsuit said.

"Bilkszto left the training session feeling humiliated, attacked, unsupported, harassed and alone. He suffered mental distress as a result," the lawsuit said. It added that the statements from KOJO's training amounted to racial harassment per the district's anti-discrimination policies.

After being allegedly "humiliated" in front of his senior colleagues, the superintendent – Sheryl Robinson-Petrazzini – publicly thanked KOJO on Twitter, and referenced the "resistance" faced during the training, according to the suit. When Bilkszto asked the superintendent to remove the tweet, believing it to be a de facto endorsement of Ojo-Thompson's characterizations, the superintendent refused, the suit said.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Because “diversity, equity, and inclusion” is all the rage, the event intensified by nature of the riverboat captain being black and the pontoon passengers all appearing to be white. In video footage, witnesses are heard screaming, “Help your brother!” and, “They wrong for that!”

More passersby, who were also black, came to defend the captain. One black male, identified as a 16-year-old, was seen diving into the water from a separate nearby boat and swimming to the dock, presumably to defend the captain as well. Video shows that eventually, black individuals outnumbered the white pontoon passengers in the brawl.

The entire thing is hilarious, starting with the riverboat captain’s animated toss of his hat into the air before barreling into his opponent. It spawned a billion memes, and the online consensus is that the pontoon passengers got what they deserved for ganging up on a man who was almost certainly just doing his job. Some of the whites are being prosecuted for their misconduct.

But it wasn’t funny for Charles Blow. He saw a historical comeuppance.

“There, the righteous indignation of a community found an outlet when Black people came to the defense of a Black man under attack,” he wrote Wednesday. “There was therapy in it for many who saw it — a sense of historical correction.”

Blow added that there was a “bit of historical poetry, the brawl happened in Alabama” because of its “horrible history of slavery and notorious convict leasing system, which Douglas A. Blackmon called ‘slavery by another name’ in his Pulitzer Prize-winning book of the same name.”