Died Suddenly

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Nashville nurse, TokTok star “smugnurse,” and pro-vaccine activist Kaleigh Zimmerman, 34, died suddenly and unexpectedly in May from a cerebellar and brainstem stroke and massive infection.

After her strokes, Kaleigh was admitted to the ICU three times, but was discharged with a PICC line to treat her sudden and unexpected cranial staph infection. Here’s one of her last updates:

It’s even more tragic that the young nurse was “not religious.” At least her fear and pain is over. And we can pray she found salvation before she died.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My uncle died "suddenly and unexpectedly". They determined the cause of death to be "some form of autoimmune disease" without being able to identify it quantitatively. He had gotten every COVID shot/booster they offered because he thought it was his duty to do so, as active as he was in all his church's social and charity activities. I've seen "some kinna autoimmune response" be blamed for a lot of post-COVID deaths among the heavily-vaxxed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Another cardiologist! Washington D.C. heart doc Dr. Ramin Oskoui, 60, who was named Physician of the Year by Johns Hopkins Medicine Clinical Awards in 2015, died suddenly and unexpectedly on May 5th DURING CARDIOLOGY ROUNDS.

Think about it. Dr. Oskoui had a heart attack IN A HOSPITAL while SURROUNDED BY CARDIAC DOCTORS. And he still didn’t make it.

Tragically, Dr. Oskoui was an outspoken critic of mask and lockdown policies:

I couldn’t find anything definitive about his jab status. Dr. Oskoui seemed critical of the jabs, and was skeptical of Damar Hamlin’s commotio cordis diagnosis. But, as you can easily imagine, Washington D.C. had a strict jab mandate for all healthcare workers:

Rest in peace, doc. We won’t forget about you.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Nashville nurse, TokTok star “smugnurse,” and pro-vaccine activist Kaleigh Zimmerman, 34, died suddenly and unexpectedly in May from a cerebellar and brainstem stroke and massive infection.

💉 Last week I reported the case of Smugnurse (Kaleigh Zimmerman), 34, a popular TikTok anti-disinformation warrior, and made an unfortunate mistake; I reported she’d died. But in fact, she was and is still breathing and struggling to recover. Fortunately I corrected the error before the end of the day, but then I discovered that Smugnurse already heard about the mixup, which made me feel awful. (Fortunately, I believe she was notified about the correction too.)

Anyway, my slipup got me thinking about her case a bit more. Her story tracks with the censorship stories, believe it or not.

But first of all, to clear up any confusion, in the words of Mark Twain, rumors of Smugnurse’s death were greatly exaggerated. By the most recent information, she’s still struggling with serious health issues related to a stroke and post-craniectomy infection leading to a cranial staph infection.

Here is the admittedly very attractive Smugnurse from April 2022, and it’s easy to see why the petite and persuasive healthcare worker gathered such a large following. In this clip, Smugnurse — “Smug” to her followers — expressed vexation; she was quite beside herself that the government wasn’t doing MORE to stop “those people” from spreading misinformation about vaccine injuries. She said she was “over it.” She wanted to see some “consequences.”
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...559-0c2c-4b82-a623-1740b4524874_1028x1632.png
Link.

Smug was no keyboard complainer. She wasn’t just sitting around waiting for the government to act. She would often contact anti-vaccine folks’ employers, reporting them for spreading misinformation on social media, and demanding consequences. She was often effective. Here’s a Becker News article from 2021 that gives Smug credit for getting a Grand Rapids pediatric ophthalmic technician cancelled for making an anti-vaccine TikTok:

McCarthy wasn’t the only person Smug reported, not by a long shot.

A couple months ago in May, Smugnurse posted a video TikTok update about her deteriorating health. At that point she’d only had her stroke, but not yet the painful hallucinations. You can see from the radical change in her features and body composition that the stroke was not the only health issue she was struggling with. Smug looks like a completely different nurse:

Link.

Smug had a cerebellar / brainstem stoke, like this one:

Here is her June 30th update, the one I reported on last week. Despite Kaleigh’s awful behavior during the pandemic, and the manifest suffering she caused to people trying to warn others not to take the shots, it’s impossible not to feel sympathy for what she’s going through now:

Surgical debridement after a craniectomy does not sound like anything anybody would wish even on their worst enemy.

To be clear: I am praying that Kaleigh has a full, quick, and miraculous recovery that confounds her doctors and testifies to the great glory of God. I also pray this experience opens her hardened heart, and helps her find a more secure spiritual home and something greater to put her trust in besides man’s efforts.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why yes... yes I do.
deadandgone.gif

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Miami Dentist, Lacrosse coach, Crossfit club member, and owner of Herrick Family Dentistry Susana Herrick, D.M.D., 44, passed away mysteriously, suddenly and unexpectedly on Saturday, June 24, 2023.

There’s not one single word in any of many local news articles identifying the mysterious cause of her sudden and unexpected death. But fortunately, Dr. Herrick had all her shots.

It’s probably nothing, but online anti-vaxxers zoomed into the image of her vaxx card and it appears Dr. Herrick may have possibly gotten a bad batch:

Who can say? It will forever be a mystery. These things happen, you know.

Susana is survived by her husband Zach and two loving daughters, Isabella and Gabriella.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Atlanta YouTube star Annabelle Ham, 22, died last week after a sudden, unexpected, and mysterious ‘epileptic event' after attending a bachelorette party in Fairhope, Alabama.

image 9.png

No official cause of death has been released. Initially, following speculation about Annabelle's death, her family asked for privacy. "Please don’t post or spread speculation or details that are unfounded. There will be a time to share more details and to go deeper into her life," they wrote on Instagram.

Shortly afterwards, for some unexplained reason, they changed their mind and posted a followup stating that Annabelle died from an “epileptic event.”

An “epileptic event” could also be described as a seizure.

If you dig a little more, you find earlier reports that Anabelle’s body was recovered by local law enforcement — from the water. The Baldwin County coroner’s report stated the YouTube sensation was reported missing by her sister just hours before her body was discovered in the waters of Mobile Bay - a few miles from the pier where she was last seen.

While the coroner did not identify an official cause of death, the report said there was no evidence of foul play. According to the family’s wishes, I will not spread speculation or any unfounded details.

Another bright light, taken too soon.

PeoplesElbow

💉 Atlanta YouTube star Annabelle Ham, 22, died last week after a sudden, unexpected, and mysterious ‘epileptic event' after attending a bachelorette party in Fairhope, Alabama.

image 9.png

No official cause of death has been released. Initially, following speculation about Annabelle's death, her family asked for privacy. "Please don’t post or spread speculation or details that are unfounded. There will be a time to share more details and to go deeper into her life," they wrote on Instagram.

Shortly afterwards, for some unexplained reason, they changed their mind and posted a followup stating that Annabelle died from an “epileptic event.”

An “epileptic event” could also be described as a seizure.

If you dig a little more, you find earlier reports that Anabelle’s body was recovered by local law enforcement — from the water. The Baldwin County coroner’s report stated the YouTube sensation was reported missing by her sister just hours before her body was discovered in the waters of Mobile Bay - a few miles from the pier where she was last seen.

While the coroner did not identify an official cause of death, the report said there was no evidence of foul play. According to the family’s wishes, I will not spread speculation or any unfounded details.

Another bright light, taken too soon.

YouTube "stars" and social media influencers seem to die, be murdered etc at very high rates compared to the general population.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 I follow Dr. William Makis, who has made a side career out of tracking ‘died suddenly’ deaths. He recently completed an analysis of Canadian doctor deaths, and he reported two conclusions: first, that a whopping 180 Canadian doctors have ‘died suddenly’ since the vaccine rollout, and second that Canadian doctor deaths have steadily increased by a remarkable +54% since 2019.

Here are Dr. Makis’s mushrooming doctor mortality statistics, which the Canadian Medical Association is blithely ignoring:

2019: 463 doctor deaths, all ages

2020: 542 (+17% vs 2019)

2021: 618 (+33% vs 2019)

2022: 714 (+54% vs 2019)

Here are some very interesting statistics that Dr. Makis found about the 180 sudden deaths. It appears rapid-onset cancer is the main killer:

42 of 180 turbo cancer

11 of 180 died during exercise

6 of 180 died in their sleep

1 of 180 died of CJD/Prion disease

Perhaps worst of all, Dr. Makis found that the youngest doctors — under age 30 — are now dying at a remarkable +1100% excess mortality rate in 2022 compared to 2019. It’s not a lot of absolute numbers, because young doctors didn’t use to die very often. Still.

But what’s even more remarkable is what a terrific job the government is doing ignoring this kind of data.

There is no official source for statistics like this, so Dr. Makis did his research the old fashioned way, counting up one laborious death report at a time. In his linked Substack (subscription required), Dr. Makis actually lists all 180 sudden doctor deaths with cause of death and biographical information for each and every case. So it is hard to argue with.

I think this is the way to expose the shots’ deadly effects. Instead of focusing on population-level data, which is easy for governments to manipulate, we should focus on these small, well-defined subgroups, like licensed physicians. Now, with these numbers, heterodox Canadian doctors can push an agency like the Canadian Medical Association to take a formal position — or at least investigate. Doctors willing to deal with this problem might need to run for the CMA board themselves. Just saying.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 Speaking of heart attacks, there’s been so much going on, I have been remiss in reporting celebrity SADS cases, and they are piling up. I don’t have time to do it today, but I’ll include one. This one breaks my celebrities-only rule, it’s a non-celebrity SADS case, but the departure is justified because … well, you’ll understand.

Local CBS8 Minnesota ran a story yesterday headlined, “14-year-old from Encinitas dies while paddleboarding in Minnesota.” It’s too bad they didn’t know about the NHS’s new heart attack educational campaign, because the sub-headline explained, “The coroner said that they found a hereditary, undiagnosed heart condition and he likely had a cardiac arrest-like event, Stanley's father said.”

image 11.png

Encinitas resident Stanley Wilson, 14, was fishing off his paddleboard on August 9th when he suddenly and unexpectedly pitched over into the water. His heart had attacked him. “We got to him after 3-4 minutes under the water and pulled him up to give him desperate CPR, but he did not look good," Stanley's father shared in a touching Facebook post.

First responders quickly arrived, and heroically administered emergency treatment, but Stanley never woke up. No warning. And professional CPR didn’t help. Weird.

It occurred to me that Stanley’s wasn’t the first paddleboarding death lately. Seems like it should be rare, but I guess it happens all the time. These days.

Maybe they should put a warning label on paddleboards: “Do not use if you are intoxicated, one-legged, or have taken any experimental injections.”