Dinner Thread!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've got so many pork chops in the freezer, always looking for a new recipe to use, would you like to share:yum:...Please??

It was just bottled Cajun mustard I got at the meat market. Marinated the chops in it, then slathered on while grilling. It was really good!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Foxhound is smoking a pork loin (and also a few chicken breasts for moi for diuring the week.) dinner and I made a broccoli & cheese casserole to go with.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I had leftover bacon, some peas, and a hankering to try my hand at something different.

carbonara.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We went to Painted Marlin and had peanut butter Thai shrimp appetizer, I had the fried Gulf shrimp with coleslaw, and Monello had...a steak and cheese. :yikes: Everything was delicious but the best part was we were entertained by Jenuine Cello, a one woman band who played several instruments and was, in short, incredible. It annoys me that phenomenally talented people like this are playing for a couple hundred bucks and tips, and the multi-millionaires are making the #### we hear on the radio.

NextJen

Raisin cane
That looks yummy! Is that parmesan and butter on the pasta (linguine?)

It was carbonara - the sauce was egg and parmesan cheese (and I added a little bit of Almond milk to thin it out a little - I didn't have any cream on hand). It wasn't bad, it needed a little more salt.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It was carbonara - the sauce was egg and parmesan cheese (and I added a little bit of Almond milk to thin it out a little - I didn't have any cream on hand). It wasn't bad, it needed a little more salt.

:yay:

luvmygdaughters

Beef stroganoff last night, used leftover London Broil. Tonight is boneless pork chops with sweet potatoes, apples and onions. I LOVE one pan dinners!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Dinner tonight: Coffee & Cocoa rubbed ribeye topped with red wine, shallot & rosemary compound butter accompanied with a baked potato and your choice of asparagus or Caesar salad

:drool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dinner tonight: Coffee & Cocoa rubbed ribeye topped with red wine, shallot & rosemary compound butter accompanied with a baked potato and your choice of asparagus or Caesar salad

:drool:

How fancy! Did you cook or go somewhere?