Dinner!!

luvmygdaughters

I'm going to try a new recipe for skillet chicken pot pie. Sounds really good and not as complicated as regular pot pie, and by complicated, I mean rolling out dough for the pie. I've never got the hang of doing that!!

luvmygdaughters

Made Beef Bourguignon Sunday in the slowcooker. Its like a french version of beef stew. Delicious!! Just finished if off Tuesday night. Last night had pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw and Bush's Beans. Tonight will be Red Snapper.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So far a handful of licorice bridge mix. Monello is making baby pigs in a blanket, though, so I'll probably eat some of those.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Burger King because of coupons. Yuck. Never again will we do fast food. We rarely did it, but I stand firm, now. Except for Ledos. Hub loves it for some reason. Tomorrow night is spaghetti with sweet Italian sausage meat sauce (which is way better than hamburger), garlic bread, and Caesar salad. I make my sauce/gravy from scratch, and my homemade garlic bread is the bomb, according to son in law.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not sure. Last night was salad and cream of crab soup. My guy is back home after being gone for a week. Good thing. Whenever he leaves me without adult supervision and he's not here to protect me from myself, I get injured. :ohwell: