Dinner!!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Stuffed pork chops with mixed vegetables. My oldest pointed out that I had forgotten to make mashed potatoes to go with it. :doh:

I decided I wanted meatloaf and mashed taters. So that's what I made, with enough for a meatloaf sandwich tomorrow.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Someone unplugged the crockpot midway through cooking for several hours. :ohwell:

I ended up with frozen lasagna instead.

luvmygdaughters

I want a good pizza!!! Not your typical Papa Johns or Dominoes, I mean a good pizza. I know Brick in Prince Frederick is good, but too far to go, anybody have any suggestions?

I want a good pizza!!! Not your typical Papa Johns or Dominoes, I mean a good pizza. I know Brick in Prince Frederick is good, but too far to go, anybody have any suggestions?

Believe it or not, the pizza at Jerry's Subs and Pizza in Solomons has a pie that is very close to a real NY/NJ style. That's my goto for pizza these days.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Homemade taquitos made with leftover NY strip and mixed green/veggie salad with homemade peppercorn ranch dressing.

luvmygdaughters

My kids called me and wanted to know when I was going to make pulled pork bbq. I made some on Sunday and they all showed up, have leftovers tonite.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I need to run to the store so I'll probably pick up a rotisserie chicken. Monello got these amazing brussel sprouts and beets at the market Saturday, and I have some homemade (by the farmer person, not me) egg noodles that I can do up.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Picked some Brussel sprouts from the garden over the weekend. Chopped up bacon, fried until almost done, added the sliced sprouts and some salt and pepper. Fried until the sprouts were nicely browned. Yum!