Dinner

frequentflier

happy to be living
Was busy all day, so I picked up fried chicky at Safeway and that's what I'm having with a veggie! :getdown:
I am having cooking class again tomorrow and wanted to make one of the meatloaf's I haven't made in forever to make sure it turns out good. It's basically ground beef, onions with medium salsa and I put them in muffin tins. It sat in fridge most of the day for the flavors to meld.
I need to start adding ground turkey to my beef recipes. Too much red meat is not good for people my age :frown:
And I had left over cabbage and made a very small pot of "Vrai's fantastic v8 juice soup" as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I made runzas in the air fryer. The theory is sound but requires some tweaking. I pressured the cabbage for too long, and I placed the uncooked runzas directly on the racks to bake....and the dough came through the grid holes so I had to chisel them off the rack.

Next time I'll pressure the cabbage for only 10 minutes, and cover the racks with foil.

They were still good, though. :biggrin:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I made runzas in the air fryer. The theory is sound but requires some tweaking. I pressured the cabbage for too long, and I placed the uncooked runzas directly on the racks to bake....and the dough came through the grid holes so I had to chisel them off the rack.

Next time I'll pressure the cabbage for only 10 minutes, and cover the racks with foil.

They were still good, though. :biggrin:
Awww, I missed them! :frown:

Is it okay to eat canned food with an expiration date of 2017
Yes, as long as the can wasn't dented or bowed out. The expiration date is for the store last sale date, but there is nothing wrong with the contents. Taste it. If it tastes funky, toss it.

It was dinty moore beef stew. It always taste funky. Smells funky too. Finished what I could though. I'm a good little trooper that way.
You dead yet?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Stouffer's mini meat lasagna and broccoli crowns. After this week, THAT was a banquet. :yahoo:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Stouffer's is usually pretty good.
I like it. I used to get the 2 serving size and eat 3/4, but I really don't need to eat 1 1/2 servings of lasagna. That's why I'm 210 lbs. I shy away from the one with pepperoni though. Too salty. :blech:

I like it. I used to get the 2 serving size and eat 3/4, but I really don't need to eat 1 1/2 servings of lasagna. That's why I'm 210 lbs. I shy away from the one with pepperoni though. Too salty. :blech:
I make my own and make a huge tray of it. Cut it up into single servings and freeze it.

mitzi

Their stuffed peppers are pretty good too.