Dinner

NextJen

Raisin cane
PREMO Member
I'm still at work, but I hear tell that the pot roast I put together in the crock pot last night came out very tasty.

luvmygdaughters

PREMO Member
Saturday we celebrated my great granddaughters 1st birthday, as requested by my oldest granddaughter, I made pulled pork bbq in the crockpot, also homemade coleslaw and deviled eggs. Based on the fact there was nothing left to bring home...it must've been good. Sunday was a steak on the grill, Monday was crab cakes, left overs tonight and french onion chicken thighs tomorrow.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Saturday we celebrated my great granddaughters 1st birthday, as requested by my oldest granddaughter, I made pulled pork bbq in the crockpot, also homemade coleslaw and deviled eggs. Based on the fact there was nothing left to bring home...it must've been good. Sunday was a steak on the grill, Monday was crab cakes, left overs tonight and french onion chicken thighs tomorrow.
You had me at deviled eggs....

Last night I had a roast turkey sandwich with gouda on the cranberry-pecan bread I got at the farmer's market Sunday. YUM!

SailorGirl

I had ice cold limoncello liqueur in a fancy pants cordial glass while identifying Orion's belt and promptly fell asleep 30 seconds after consuming. Outside no less.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had ice cold limoncello liqueur in a fancy pants cordial glass while identifying Orion's belt and promptly fell asleep 30 seconds after consuming. Outside no less.
It was a good night for that! How were the skeeters?

NextJen

Raisin cane
PREMO Member
Please PM me your address. :)