Dinner

ontheriver

Thanks a bunch Rose.... you made me get off my lazy azz and put on stuffed clams and a can of clam chowder...(dentist)

In my best CrabCatcher79 voice, Why do you hate old people? :jameo:

I hope you're happy now!

ontheriver

My little girl (It's her Birthday!), made a REAL garden this year. I am so happy and proud of her. Lots of corn, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, tomatoes (that didn't work so well), peppers, watermelon..... Don't buy any...... we know how to share.

But still, Rose, SLAM!!!!! for the queso

lucky_bee

RBF expert
my guy splurged and grabbed some wagyu steaks at Teeter. I made baked potatoes (in my air fryer!!) and some spicy garlic broccolini. He grilled those and the steaks (aka quickly seared) out on the Weber. I'm still so full :dance:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yesterday I made Shepherd's pie early and let it sit in the fridge and meld together for awhile before baking. Since I tend to cook for a family of six, there was plenty to share with one of my co workers and her family. She was thrilled to stop by after work and pick it up fresh out of the oven!

I enjoyed mine with asparagus (plain) and brussel sprouts (baked with crumbled bacon, garlic, ginger and balsamic vinegar)

I also made a tossed salad to take in to work today to share. And a kidney bean salad (green pepper, celery, onion, lots of garlic, balsamic and cider vinegar and olive oil)

Damn! I'm hungry now :lol:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yesterday I made Shepherd's pie early and let it sit in the fridge and meld together for awhile before baking. Since I tend to cook for a family of six, there was plenty to share with one of my co workers and her family. She was thrilled to stop by after work and pick it up fresh out of the oven!

I enjoyed mine with asparagus (plain) and brussel sprouts (baked with crumbled bacon, garlic, ginger and balsamic vinegar)

I also made a tossed salad to take in to work today to share. And a kidney bean salad (green pepper, celery, onion, lots of garlic, balsamic and cider vinegar and olive oil)

Damn! I'm hungry now :lol:
I work until 1:00, but I volunteered, so I can slip out early. What time is lunch?