Dinner

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Aren't they fortified?
Yes indeed they are! I actually had to look to be sure, but I think you're good. At least they aren't loaded with sugar. I'd probably eat more cereal if I had more than one bowl. That's usually in the fridge 1/2 filled with something I never intend to eat. :ohwell:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Threw a bag of peas/carrots in the microwave. Can't decide if that's supper, or if I should defrost something with more protein. I do have some crusty hard rolls I could pop in the toaster oven for 5 minutes.

General Lee

Threw a bag of peas/carrots in the microwave. Can't decide if that's supper, or if I should defrost something with more protein. I do have some crusty hard rolls I could pop in the toaster oven for 5 minutes.
My god, please find something else or to go with the nuked veggies

luvmygdaughters

PREMO Member
I made Tuna Noodle Casserole on Saturday night. Haven't had it in a long time, pleasantly surprised it turned out just like I remember my aunt making it. Porterhouse steak on the grill yesterday and leftover casserole tonight.

SailorGirl

Italian pasta salad with black olives, asiago cheese, artichokes and chicken breast marinated in Italian dressing with Chianti. Should be dead to the world by 6 pm tonight.