Dinner

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Grown in your garden? It was cute!
I did grow it in my garden. This is almost the last of them, ate the bigger ones first, figured smaller would keep better.

I first had them a few years ago from the Loveville produce auction. They are basically butternuts, but smaller, darker, and sweeter. Super easy to grow. Largest was about 9 inches long.

And the kale is new to me also, called Lacinato. It's an heirloom, grows tall and slightly curled, dark blue/green. It is delicious! Just a bit more to pick this fall, hope it comes back in the spring.

My garden this year was a bit of a disappointment, but what did grow was very good. Love producing some of my own food!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
My garden this year was a bit of a disappointment, but what did grow was very good. Love producing some of my own food!
I miss my garden.

Next place I move I’m gonna make sure I’ve got a patch of ground that’s suitable.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I didn't think it was a spoon, but I did think it was some wooden thingy... took a minute to realize what it really was.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Last night was pizza from Mom and Pop's, a supreme for me, a sausage and pepperoni for the Mrs.
It was also breakfast and lunch today. :)