Dinner

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Garden salad with raspberry vinaigrette, Steak and potatoes, And for dessert I made a pineapple upside down cake.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I had taken some turkey legs out of the freezer, but they didn't thaw in time. I'll do those tomorrow. Found some pepperoni/onion pizza in the freezer, added some meatballs.

wittykitty

A makeshift pot pie with turkey n vegetables in the iron skillet, and gravy made from leftover broth and evaporated milk. Only non-leftovers used was a can o’ biscuits for topping the pie.
It should make a happy snack for my spoiled a$$ man-child this week.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Making meatloaf this morning to let it meld together in the fridge all day. Husband left for work at 5:30 this morning and he loves coming home to a cooked meal. Plus I'll make up a butternut squash and some collards.
We had a delicious Butternut-Apple soup as one of meal courses for dinner Saturday night. It was delicious! I think I have found a recipe that sounds very similar and it just so happens, I have all the ingredients!

Apple-Butternut Squash Soup Recipe | Martha Stewart

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I made a sub for dinner. I ran out and got some fresh baguette & a hunk of fresh mozzarella. Meats were ham, mortadella & salami. From the garden, a few leaves of green leaf lettuce, vidalia onion and roma tomato slices. Finished with olive oil, red wine vinegar & oregano. For a moment, I thought I was in NJ.

The mozzarella here is up to $9.75 for a pound. I'm going to have to start making my own.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The mozzarella here is up to $9.75 for a pound. I'm going to have to start making my own.
I'm fussy about my mozzarella. Polly-O is what I prefer, but not always available here, and never in 8 oz blocks. When in NY I stock up, have a freezer door full of Polly-O.