DNC - Coup Against Biden - So Much For Will Of The People

Hijinx

The funny part is that Obama thought he had everything planned out, and then Joe made the biggest FU possible by coming out and endorsing Kamala. Before Obama could reign things in, state delegates were lining up behind Kamala.
You have a good point. Obama was forced to join and after affirming that she would take orders he did.
And now they are good and truly stuck with her.
There is no way they can not support Kamala now.

Funny thing now is since the Governor of N. Carolina has turned down running with her, it's going to be difficult for her to find someone stupid enough to sign on as her VP. Nothing can kill a future campaign for office like being dumb enough to sign on as the 2nd. banana to an idiot.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

It's the doublethink I don't understand - just three months ago, Kamala polled worse than Biden. It was understood that she was so inept, she served as insurance against assassination - or the 25th amendment. Even left-wing talk show hosts mocked her, and talk was as early as 2022 - but often SINCE then - suggesting Joe DROP HER should he choose to run again. THAT BAD.

NOW - she's the best thing since sliced bread. We're supposed to forget that until a few weeks ago, she was an unaccomplished IDIOT who managed to screw up everything she was put in charge of. Easily half of the Dems I know would shake their heads knowingly, as if to say - well at least she isn't PRESIDENT.

Same ones, plan to vote for her.
It almost gives a person whip-lash.

It's almost like it was...what's the word? :tap: Coordinated. In some ways, it's kind of creepy. Very Borg-like.

BOP

Top Dems threatened to forcibly remove Biden from office unless he dropped out, set him up to fail at Trump debate: Sources

Operatives at the very highest levels of the Democratic Party threatened Joe Biden with forcibly removing him from office unless he stepped down, sources told The Post.

The well-orchestrated “palace coup” to stop the faltering president seeking re-election has been in place for weeks, but stubborn Biden fought against it every step of the way, a source close to the Biden family told The Post Monday.

The insider also made clear the anger, paranoia and frustration Biden displayed as the party elite circled around him and piled on the pressure.

Part of the “elaborate” strategy to remove Biden from the race – as he announced in a shock letter posted on X Sunday – was allowing him to debate Republican candidate Donald Trump last month on live TV in Atlanta.

During the car crash 90-minute debate, Biden appeared confused, slack-jawed and at one point he froze up, with his shocking performance turning the tide against him.

Democratic Party Apparatchiks do not believe in ' the will of the people ' or as they scream Democracy ... afraid of LOSING to Trump MONEY MEN force Biden out after a dismal showing at the Debates, Clearly realizing they would not be able to cover up Biden's cognitive decline.
They do know how to work "the people."

BOP

It's not easy taking the keys to the car away from Grandad the demented patient.
It's damn near impossible. My brother-in-law and his family tried with my now late mother-in-law, but the po-po said that until they had a doctor sign off on it, no judge would issue such an order.

Did I mention that my mother-in-law grew up with the older doctors, pharmacists, police officials, and judges in her hometown, and not only went to church with many of them, but was on a first name basis with a lot of them?

BOP

Some people seem surprised that Obama was in on the coup.
I do not understand their surprise. Obama has been running this country for the last 4 years.
He has had 3 terms and if Kamala should win he will get his 4th.
I understand what you're saying, and to a point, I agree.

What I don't agree is that Obama is the brain trust. No matter what his opinion of himself - and I think we all know what that is - he's just not that smart.

Don't get me wrong: he's not stupid.

But somebody is running Obama. Those aren't his policies. His job was to implement them during his terms in office, and to make sure Joe did the same. His job up until the coup was to run Biden. Which shows you how "loyal" the vast majority of the left is to one another, to their subordinates and superiors.

Grumpy

What I don't agree is that Obama is the brain trust. No matter what his opinion of himself - and I think we all know what that is - he's just not that smart.

But somebody is running Obama. Those aren't his policies. His job was to implement them during his terms in office, and to make sure Joe did the same. His job up until the coup was to run Biden. Which shows you how "loyal" the vast majority of the left is to one another, to their subordinates and superiors.
:yay: Agree with you wholeheartedly.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Yeah Obama ain't that smart ....
he is great reading off of a Teleprompter
a 1st term senator / was a community organizer - uses lawfare to get his opponents kicked off of the ballot

BOP

I don’t know of anyone whining other than the GOP, Harris was on the ticket as VP that folks voted for. Biden decides not to run, ergo Harris become the nominee.

Pretty cut and dry
I don't think you're as stupid as SMC (that's some Kum-milla level stupid), but you are at least as disingenuous.

Hijinx

So: What you are saying is that Obama told Joe what to do after someone else told him what to tell Joe what to do
Damn that's almost Kamala like.
And i don't have a problem believing that basically, but my point is that Obama instead of leaving the presidency after his term , bought a mansion in Georgetown so he could continue working for whomsoever gave him his instructions to destroy America. he and Valjar and perhaps a Soros cartel of rich elite.

Any way you look at it he has his nose in where it does not belong.

Last edited:

Chopticon64

So: What you are saying is that Obama told Joe what to do after someone else told him what to tell Joe what to do
And i don't have a problem believing that basically, but my point is that Obama instead of leaving the presidency after his term , bought a mansion in Georgetown so he could continue working for whomsoever gave him his instructions to destroy America. he and Valjar and perhaps a Soros cartel of rich elite.
House in Georgetown? Do you know Obama? did he tell you that?

Chopticon64

Well then, she should be the easiest candidate in history to beat.

You’ve been fed a steady diet of misinformation, Kamala has always been a rock star, beloved among dems, I remember of no movement in the party to oust her.

No one saying she should step aside, be replaced, nothing.

Who told you this? Did you know Joe Biden? Did he tell you?
Maybe not so easy

BOP

Any way you look at it he has his nose in where it does not belong.
I think Barry and Jill are the only ones that Joe even recognizes much of the time, so he listens to them...hell, they may well have him fenced off so that nobody be Barry and Jill can talk to him.

Like I always say, Bathhouse isn't stupid, but I don't think he's THE one running things. He's not all that. Besides, Joe has long had a bromance with Barry.

And that's not in the least Kum-milla like. It's pretty straight-forward, unlike her ball-of-twine thinking that comes out of her cake-sucker.

BOP

Maybe not so easy

IF, any of that's true, and I'm not saying it is - my working theory is that if it comes from the left, it's a lie - it's not Kum-milla. It's not her sparkling personality, her rapier-like wit, or her stunning, towering intellect. It's the ENTIRETY of the left coalescing behind someone that not that long ago couldn't stand the idea of her.

The political machine that is the DNC and the leftist media is on board. Holding their noses, but fully on board. Frankly, it's more than a little creepy. But you haven't read any of those posts here, have you, you dishonest little f*ck?

GoodnessME

Beware of the puppeteer of the puppeteer ...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
IF, any of that's true, and I'm not saying it is -

1722377976608.png

1722377937492.png

1722377862373.png

1722377825708.png

Last edited: