We’re not going back

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Those averages go back to July 10th, a lifetime ago in what has happened since

Keep the blindfold on, it doesn’t matter, she’s a runaway train of excitement

We’re not going back

Yeah Kamala is going for the Booty Vote ....

SamSpade

Yeah Obama ain't that smart ....
he is great reading off of a Teleprompter
a 1st term senator / was a community organizer - uses lawfare to get his opponents kicked off of the ballot
That’s exactly how he got to be State Senator. All his Democratic competitors were kicked off because of fraudulent petitions.

SamSpade

I’m not a big fan of either side pointing to ONE poll. The recent Bloomberg polls all favor the Democrats. Just as Rasmussen tends to favor Republicans. And 538 WEIGHTS polling firms to make their predictions.

RCP average is usually good but it is volatile.

Bare-ya-cuda

Check in on that average in a month

Oh wait, then you will say it is the DNC bump

How about September? Or wait you’ll say it’s still the honeymoon phase

Ok, November it is
It’s amazes me how you think Trump is a danger to our democracy. You being fine with a bunch of rich elite white men making the decision who your presidential candidate is and you could care less. You voted for Biden and the powers to be decided you people were too stupid to vote for a candidate that will win, but it got even better they decided it would be a part Indian/jamaican woman that none of you wanted in 2020. 2028 you idiots might not even get a primary election. The DNC will just do what it wants. It’s about choice of the people, not hard to understand. You had no choice and you’re giddy about it.

Chopticon64

It’s amazes me how you think Trump is a danger to our democracy. You being fine with a bunch of rich elite white men making the decision who your presidential candidate is and you could care less. You voted for Biden and the powers to be decided you people were too stupid to vote for a candidate that will win, but it got even better they decided it would be a part Indian/jamaican woman that none of you wanted in 2020. 2028 you idiots might not even get a primary election. The DNC will just do what it wants. It’s about choice of the people, not hard to understand. You had no choice and you’re giddy about it.
Yo, do you know me? Trump tried to overturn a fair election on Jan 6th.

There typically isn’t much of a primary when an incumbent is running for re-election, weird you mention 2028.

Last edited:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Bare-ya-cuda

There typically isn’t much of a primary when an incumbent is running for re-election, weird you mention 2028.
IMG_1107.jpeg

Bare-ya-cuda

So you are saying no other democrat other than Biden were candidates during the primaries? You might want to expand you internet searches for things other than orange man bad.

Last edited: