Do you think Trump will be the first President to flee the country after he resigns/ is impeached?

h3mech

Considering he will be facing a lot of state level criminal charges once he is out of office he has no choice. That and the fact he can use tax payer funds to pay for his legal defense why would he. It's just a matter of time though, not a matter of if if will happen.

what are the charges please let us know , the speaker of the house can't tell us, their only response is "Orange Man Bad"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Don't be silly. Even you should be able to know that those "crimes" are absurd. Either outright lies or not crimes at all.

Any reasonably lucid American knows that the Clinton years were some of the most corrupt in history - Willie Jeff made Warren Harding look like a choir boy. Any American paying attention knows that Barry was breathtakingly corrupt - what we didn't know then is starting to come out now, and if anyone should be thrown in a federal prison it's him.

MSNBC should be shut down, seriously. They're nothing more than a rabble rousing propaganda machine and they turn people like Burn and Trans and even Truby into raving maniacs grabbing their pitchforks and lighting their torches.

Burnthings

So because past Presidents were corrupt you feel Trump should not be held accountable. Stunning whataboutism defense. Let's see how it holds up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So because past Presidents were corrupt you feel Trump should not be held accountable. Stunning whataboutism defense. Let's see how it holds up.

Trump hasn't done anything. And I reject your premise that the media (and you) accepted - nay, defended and cheered on - the corruption and lawlessness of Willie and Barry, yet somehow you've suddenly had an attack of conscience and want Trump imprisoned (or even get the death penalty!) for minor crap.

It's partisan power grab political bullshit. If it were some third world shithole doing this, we would call it a coup and an attempted overthrow. But because you're wholeheartedly in favor of it, you're being directed to call it something else. I still find it hilarious, yet infuriating, that in 2016 the Left was raving about how Trump may not accept the results of the election....and for the last almost 4 years now it's been you all who cannot accept the results.

So I really don't want to hear your crap.

Burnthings

Trump hasn't done anything. And I reject your premise that the media (and you) accepted - nay, defended and cheered on - the corruption and lawlessness of Willie and Barry, yet somehow you've suddenly had an attack of conscience and want Trump imprisoned (or even get the death penalty!) for minor crap.

It's partisan power grab political bullshit. If it were some third world shithole doing this, we would call it a coup and an attempted overthrow. But because you're wholeheartedly in favor of it, you're being directed to call it something else. I still find it hilarious, yet infuriating, that in 2016 the Left was raving about how Trump may not accept the results of the election....and for the last almost 4 years now it's been you all who cannot accept the results.

So I really don't want to hear your crap.
An impeachment isn't a coup.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
An impeachment isn't a coup.

When it's drummed up with a bunch of lies and embellishments, it is in fact a coup.

If this doesn't work to remove Trump - and it won't - and Nancy et al know it won't work, they're just selling to people like you to keep the rabble roused - and Trump wins in 2020 (which he will) I have no doubt they will direct you minions to storm the White House and attempt to remove him forcibly. And you'll do it because you're a mindless mob.

And then the military/cops will come in and fend you off, upon which your media masters will keen and rage that Trump is killing everybody!!!!! :drama:

Remember: you heard it here first.

Burnthings

When it's drummed up with a bunch of lies and embellishments, it is in fact a coup.

If this doesn't work to remove Trump - and it won't - and Nancy et al know it won't work, they're just selling to people like you to keep the rabble roused - and Trump wins in 2020 (which he will) I have no doubt they will direct you minions to storm the White House and attempt to remove him forcibly. And you'll do it because you're a mindless mob.

And then the military/cops will come in and fend you off, upon which your media masters will keen and rage that Trump is killing everybody!!!!! :drama:

Remember: you heard it here first.
The Authoritarian fantasy hot take. Splendid.

You need to make a fanfiction page so I can read some more about it.

As for impeachable offenses he literally did that when he just asked China in public, to interfere with the next election

[URL="http://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/us/politics/trump-china-bidens.amp.html[/URL]"]www.nytimes.com/2019/10/03/us/politics/trump-china-bidens.amp.html[/URL]

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As for impeachable offenses he literally did that when he just asked China in public, to interfere with the

The part that's been brainwashed out of you is that Joe Biden has apparently been running around the world, using his VP position to extort foreign governments and blackmail them into giving him and his kid piles of money. THAT is a crime. Trump was simply enlisting that country's help to get to the bottom of it.

Not sure how you get that investigating criminal activity is in itself a crime, but I have long ago given up on understanding the mind of a cultist.

This_person

As for impeachable offenses
"Impeachable" is whatever the House thinks it is, as the constitution is vague and the House is who impeaches.

Clearly the House has not come up with impeachable offenses, or they would have held a vote so signifying.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I see everyone is busy trying to bring the shortbus kids up to speed this morning. Good luck with that.

This_person

I already shared a link, dingus.
You did, but you also printed a picture of non-state offenses, then you declared a statement that China should investigate fraud as an "impeachable" offense, so your credibility is really miniscule.

But, following due diligence, I clicked your NY state link. It was from March of 2018 - WELL over a year ago. You'd think if there were actual worries there, something would have come of them by now, wouldn't you?

The link listed a lot of investigations, but not a single crime.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Do you think Trump will be the first President to flee the country after he resigns/ is impeached?

My response:

--- End of line (MCP)