Don't join So.Md Singles

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
suddenlysingle said:
I applied to so. md singles and never heard back from them. I have a degree and for some reason the leader didn't think I fit their mold. I will never understand her thinking. I wasn't even given a phone interview. I don't think that's a group of educated people like they claim to be.

Have you gone to thier web site and looked at the pictures? They look like a bunch of geeks!!!!!! :elaine:

Azzy

This is a singles only group (no couples or married people please).
Those discriminating bastards :mad: Do they think married people don't like to go out with single people and do cool things :rolleyes:

bcp

In My Opinion
Vince said:
No, it wasn't me. They wouldn't let me in because they said I didn't meet the height requirement. :shrug:
must be so that they dont have to mop up the bathroom floors. The urinals are set at the adult height instead of the child height.

Azzy

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>01-31-2007 03:50 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">nobody wants to catch your STD's so keep your stinkhole at home</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Does this mean I'm out :confused:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Personally I like going to smokey bars, drinking and dancing - wearing my blue jeans and tank top w/o having to worry about someone getting their panties in a wad when I show off my tattoo...

My impression when I first looked at it - the women are gold diggers (probably the "founder" is one of the biggest) and then men join because they have trouble finding dates any other way.

D

dems4me

krazd_kat said:
Personally I like going to smokey bars, drinking and dancing - wearing my blue jeans and tank top w/o having to worry about someone getting their panties in a wad when I show off my tattoo...

My impression when I first looked at it - the women are gold diggers (probably the "founder" is one of the biggest) and then men join because they have trouble finding dates any other way.

:love: :love:

BalRaven

Don't cry sour grapes, BE HAPPY

suddenlysingle said:
I applied to so. md singles and never heard back from them. I have a degree and for some reason the leader didn't think I fit their mold. I will never understand her thinking. I wasn't even given a phone interview. I don't think that's a group of educated people like they claim to be.

You REALLY wanted to get it don't you?????? Otherwise you wouldn't care so much to post and try to defame them.

BalRaven

Rude Members is a biger looser

spritehoney said:
I had joined So. Md. Singles (professional) affiliation...and the "person" and I use that term loosely....kicked me out and did not want to give my money back...she is truly a loser...

Just by your post, looks like you are the loser, you are probably rude to her and others. READ the fineprint, that is one of the conditions for being kickout. ..........................Noone gets kickout without reasons.............

BalRaven said:
Just by your post, looks like you are the loser, you are probably rude to her and others. READ the fineprint, that is one of the conditions for being kickout. ..........................Noone gets kickout without reasons.............
Rude Members is a biger looser
That should be a headline and not "fineprint"...:clap:

Ponytail

BalRaven said:

The website also says that they are educated professionals. Just a hunch, but you aren't a member are you?