Don't join So.Md Singles

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I thought most people just came to the forums to get laid... Who needs a structured singles organization for that? :shrug:

somddove

Migtig the Somd Dictator

migtig said:
You are not too bright are you?!
Here you go:
This is what happyazz said (NOT Jazz which is totally different forum member):

Which seems to be what got your panties in a bunch.

At the bottom of everybody's posts (even mine) is a signature - where you post a quote, saying, joke, whatever. Happyazz has for his/her signature this:
Originally Posted by migtig
I just choose not to laugh at people who aren't as beautiful on the outside but may very well be on the inside. Ugly people on the inside make fun of others based upon their appearance.

Which has NOTHING at all to do with this thread. Just like I have for my signature this:
*Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*
Originally Posted by SamSpade
Cute doesn't mean...not deadly.

Which has nothing to do with this tread.

Reading comprehension is your friend. The quote button on this forum is your friend. And if you can't do either, you don't belong in this forum. You owe me another apology. My very first comment in this thread wasn't until you started insulting me. You are still attempting to do so. I don't appreciate insults.

Is this the new rule? I didn't recall reading that when signing up the forum. I guess somd needs to kick out aot of people then by some stuff they write in the forum and dictating new rules(made by them) to people at will. :wench:

somddove

ylexot said:
Nah, it's just common sense/courtesy.

Mig is getting uptight on the layout of the quotes confusion. It's pretty confusing and I did not attempt to insult her at all. She blow things out of proportions on her on. Not everyoen is well read like her so there is no need to slash out those LONG hateful words of hers.

Look at the quotes, why was her id in the quote? It looked like jazz was reponding from her remarks.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
somddove said:
Mig is getting uptight on the layout of the quotes confusion. It's pretty confusing and I did not attempt to insult her at all. She blow things out of proportions on her on. Not everyoen is well read like her so there is no need to slash out those LONG hateful words of hers.

Look at the quotes, why was her id in the quote? It looked like jazz was reponding from her remarks.

:baby:

ylexot

Super Genius
somddove said:
Mig is getting uptight on the layout of the quotes confusion. It's pretty confusing and I did not attempt to insult her at all.
The only one who seems to be confused is you :shrug:

somddove said:
I don't know why you keep mentioning jazz. Jazz has not posted in this thread at all. Migtig's id was in the quote because you put it there! :dork:

somddove

ylexot said:
The only one who seems to be confused is you :shrug:

I don't know why you keep mentioning jazz. Jazz has not posted in this thread at all. Migtig's id was in the quote because you put it there! :dork:

Read Page 3

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
somddove said:
Yeah you are right Happyazz listed migtig.
she has a Miggy qoute in her signature

FYI: The editors of Cycle World have not posted in this thread either

Last edited:
J

jaybeeztoo

somddove said:
She was listed as the quoter.

Happyazz quoted Migtig in her signature line. It has nothing to do with the thread. It shows up on every single one of Happyazz's posts (that's Happyazz NOT Jazz). :ohwell: