Don't join So.Md Singles

Agee

"Voted as one of the 50 cool things on Southern MD online ! "

Wonder what the #1 coolest thing is :shrug:

somddove

You Are Married

spritehoney said:
I had joined So. Md. Singles (professional) affiliation...and the "person" and I use that term loosely....kicked me out and did not want to give my money back...she is truly a loser...

:killingme
You got found out didn't you?

somddove

Have you gone to thier web site and looked at the pictures? They look like a bunch of geeks!!!!!!

Hey migtig were you a member once before? Probably got kicked out for being so vain and rude LOL.

Ponytail

somddove said:
Hey migtig were you a member once before? Probably got kicked out for being so vain and rude LOL.

Ex-coworker of mine was a member. He LOVED it. Couldn't talk enough about it and how great the people were cept a few were a little TOO nerdy, which I thought was hysterical...cuz everyone in the office thought that HE was a nerd. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
somddove said:
Have you gone to thier web site and looked at the pictures? They look like a bunch of geeks!!!!!!

Huh? :confused: I :love: geeks. And I have only been kicked out of my Uncle Sonny's bar. :neener:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
migtig said:
Huh? :confused: I :love: geeks. And I have only been kicked out of my Uncle Sonny's bar. :neener:
How'd I even get drawn into this conversation? That was my first post in this tread?!

BOARD MOMMY!!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
somddove said:

:smack: You need reading comprehension skills. I DID NOT make that post happyazz did. You owe me an apology. On more than one level.

somddove

Who Post? Oh Hell Who Cares

migtig said:
:smack: You need reading comprehension skills. I DID NOT make that post happyazz did. You owe me an apology. On more than one level.

Sorry doll, but it said originally posted by migtig. Where did that come from? :huggy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
somddove said:
Sorry doll, but it said originally posted by migtig. Where did that come from? :huggy:
It's a signature where I was quoted from another post. Read what I actually was quoted as saying.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Ponytail said:
:lol: You need to hang out with me and giker again. We'll change that. :roflmao:

this is the latest place to ban Giker for life... http://www.forkrestaurant.com/ :banghead: It's my favorite Philly restaurant.
I :love: Giker. I know he was going to beat people up for me in Philly. :sigh:

But you two together?! :yikes: Walking advertisement for a bail bond....:roflmao: I can't referee both of you. :nono:

somddove

migtig said:
It's a signature where I was quoted from another post. Read what I actually was quoted as saying.

looks like jazz needs to apologize to you for taking your quote otu of content. those people looked like avg americans to me so what the statement is saying most avg americans are geeks?

what happened to not judging people by their covers?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
somddove said:
looks like jazz needs to apologize to you for taking your quote otu of content. those people looked like avg americans to me so what the statement is saying most avg americans are geeks?

:rolleyes: If you only knew how big o' geek mig is. ->:nerd:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
somddove said:

You are not too bright are you?!
Here you go:
This is what happyazz said (NOT Jazz which is totally different forum member):
happyazz said:
Have you gone to thier web site and looked at the pictures? They look like a bunch of geeks!!!!!! :elaine:
Which seems to be what got your panties in a bunch.

At the bottom of everybody's posts (even mine) is a signature - where you post a quote, saying, joke, whatever. Happyazz has for his/her signature this:
Originally Posted by migtig
I just choose not to laugh at people who aren't as beautiful on the outside but may very well be on the inside. Ugly people on the inside make fun of others based upon their appearance.

Which has NOTHING at all to do with this thread. Just like I have for my signature this:
*Disclaimer: My online conversation and comments to you in no way imply that I am actually interested in you.*
Originally Posted by SamSpade
Cute doesn't mean...not deadly.

Which has nothing to do with this tread.

Reading comprehension is your friend. The quote button on this forum is your friend. And if you can't do either, you don't belong in this forum. You owe me another apology. My very first comment in this thread wasn't until you started insulting me. You are still attempting to do so. I don't appreciate insults.