Dugger vs Dunham

Midnightrider

It was a kid feeling up other kids. It went no further than playing doctor. And it was non-consensual which makes it a serious deal. I've said all of this.

This wasn't rape. This was barely the technical definition of assault. But, it was non-consensual which makes it a serious deal.

This is the same thing that I have said before.

It was molestation plain and simple and he had a pattern of doing it to 5 different girls an unknown number of times. That is not playing doctor.

This_person

Already raised one and raising the other. My boy was raised to stand up and take responsibility for his actions. If you had bothered to read anything I wrote you would know my kids have and are being raised to respect the law and take responsibility when they do wrong.
So, do you believe it is in the best interest of your child to be labeled by the government as a sex offender or to simply get counseling and parental-determined punishment?

tblwdc

It was a kid feeling up other kids. It went no further than playing doctor. And it was non-consensual which makes it a serious deal. I've said all of this.

This wasn't rape. This was barely the technical definition of assault. But, it was non-consensual which makes it a serious deal.

You didn't say any of that prior to the 22nd page of this thread where you were called out. Epic fail!

tblwdc

It was exactly the definition of a sexual assault!

You are so full of it. You minimize this by calling it playing doctor and when called on that you then say you meant it was a serious crime. You lack integrity. :lmao:

tblwdc

So, do you believe it is in the best interest of your child to be labeled by the government as a sex offender or to simply get counseling and parental-determined punishment?

Do you think it was in the best intrest of duggar to allow his son to molest the girls after his first admission?

This_person

You didn't say any of that prior to the 22nd page of this thread where you were called out. Epic fail!

I said it was rape? I don't think so.

I characterized it as feeling someone up, which it was. I characterized it as playing doctor, which what purportedly happened was milder than playing doctor when I was a kid.

I didn't post until #77, which was a smartass comment to Psy and not on topic. I didn't post again until #116, where I corrected the mischaracterization of Josh as a pedophile. My third post, #126, I said that it was playing doctor, but non-consensual. In my fifth post, #136 on the 14th page, I said that it was sexual assault and a sickness.

You can mischaracterize and misrepresent all that you will, but you still won't be right.

This_person

It was exactly the definition of a sexual assault!

You are so full of it. You minimize this by calling it playing doctor and when called on that you then say you meant it was a serious crime. You lack integrity. :lmao:

It was serious. It was a crime. It was weaker than playing doctor, but it was non-consensual. Said that all along.

This_person

Do you think it was in the best intrest of duggar to allow his son to molest the girls after his first admission?

If MR ever directly answers my question (which he's already proven he won't) I will respond to your question by asking what you mean by "allow". Do you mean the father should have killed his son so it could never happen again, or what?

Midnightrider

I said it was rape? I don't think so.

I characterized it as feeling someone up, which it was. I characterized it as playing doctor, which what purportedly happened was milder than playing doctor when I was a kid.
I didn't post until #77, which was a smartass comment to Psy and not on topic. I didn't post again until #116, where I corrected the mischaracterization of Josh as a pedophile. My third post, #126, I said that it was playing doctor, but non-consensual. In my fifth post, #136 on the 14th page, I said that it was sexual assault and a sickness.

You can mischaracterize and misrepresent all that you will, but you still won't be right.

How many kids did you molest while they slept? Is that how you play doctor?

It was serious. It was a crime. It was weaker than playing doctor, but it was non-consensual. Said that all along.

It was molestation, not weaker than playing doctor.

If MR ever directly answers my question (which he's already proven he won't) I will respond to your question by asking what you mean by "allow". Do you mean the father should have killed his son so it could never happen again, or what?

I answered your questions pages ago and it doesn't have anything to do with your conversation with him anyway.

This_person

How many kids did you molest while they slept? Is that how you play doctor?
The fact that they were asleep I mentioned from the first time I described the touching as playing doctor. I actually differentiated it from just playing doctor by talking about them being asleep.
I answered your questions pages ago and it doesn't have anything to do with your conversation with him anyway.

Refresh my memory, which of those two did you say your son would be better off with?

Midnightrider

The fact that they were asleep I mentioned from the first time I described the touching as playing doctor. I actually differentiated it from just playing doctor by talking about them being asleep.

Refresh my memory, which of those two did you say your son would be better off with?

Molestation is not playing doctor. Calling it that is just as disingenuous as calling it rape would be. He wasn't playing doctor, he was sexually assaulting those girls.

This_person

Molestation is not playing doctor. Calling it that is just as disingenuous as calling it rape would be. He wasn't playing doctor, he was sexually assaulting those girls.
Technically, patting someone on the rump is sexual assault, and thus molestation. If a gay man patted you on your rump would you charge him with sexual assault?

Midnightrider

Technically, patting someone on the rump is sexual assault, and thus molestation. If a gay man patted you on your rump would you charge him with sexual assault?

Lets stick to this case. You know, the one where the guy molested 5 girls. This wasn't a technicality. 5 girls were violated.

This_person

Lets stick to this case. You know, the one where the guy molested 5 girls. This wasn't a technicality. 5 girls were violated.

I understand your desire to stick with the specifics of this case because if you had to think it would be detrimental to your position. funny-differences.jpg

PsyOps

Pixelated
Maybe you can show where I ever said that. Oh, that's right you cant.

Already raised one and raising the other. My boy was raised to stand up and take responsibility for his actions. If you had bothered to read anything I wrote you would know my kids have and are being raised to respect the law and take responsibility when they do wrong.

Given you would throw your own child to the law:

I would take him to the police if the situation was the same.

It’s logical to conclude you would view your own child as a predator, a rapist, a criminal; and have him put on a sex offenders list and ostracized:

What I care about is a guy being a sexual predator. Anyone who tries to excuse or defend his touching girls who did not want to be touched is crappy. This guy should be on the sex offenders list. Probably the only reason he isn't is because he and his family covered it up for long enough.

Rapists and molesters should be prosecuted and ostracized, period.

You do realize ostracizing someone is for life?

Given you have an established track record of making up your own facts, I’m having a hard time believing you have kids. But even if you do, you’re a rare breed so willing to turn your 14 year old child into the police, classify him as a rapist, predator, and criminal, put him on a sex offenders list, and ostracized… over some fondling. That’s some exceptionally unusual parenting.

Midnightrider

Given you would throw your own child to the law:

It’s logical to conclude you would view your own child as a predator, a rapist, a criminal; and have him put on a sex offenders list and ostracized:

You do realize ostracizing someone is for life?
actually in this case it would have only been until he reached the age of majority unless he con tinued to commit sexual assaults.

Given you have an established track record of making up your own facts, I’m having a hard time believing you have kids. But even if you do, you’re a rare breed so willing to turn your 14 year old child into the police, classify him as a rapist, predator, and criminal, put him on a sex offenders list, and ostracized… over some fondling. That’s some exceptionally unusual parenting.

you can keep down playing this as "some fondling" but the facts are that he molested 5 girls and 'confessed to his parents no less than 3 disparate times. I'd say its the unusual parenting to no take your little molester to the police to face the music.
Its called personal responsiblity.

and you want to talk about making up facts......

This_person

actually in this case it would have only been until he reached the age of majority unless he con tinued to commit sexual assaults.
Refresh my memory, which of those two did you say your son would be better off with? Oh, I see you think having your son labeled by the government as a sexual offender for probably only four years is better for the child than just parental discipline and counseling.

You just would parent different, and you own that. Bully for you.
you can keep down playing this as "some fondling" but the facts are that he molested 5 girls and 'confessed to his parents no less than 3 disparate times. I'd say its the unusual parenting to no take your little molester to the police to face the music.
Its called personal responsiblity.

and you want to talk about making up facts......
Um, if they took the boy to a cop after he admitted to the fondling (which is a sexual assault), what are you disagreeing with? They did what you suggest they should have done. When he was still a minor. You know that, but keep saying that they should have done it. Why do you imply that they didn't do what they did?

tblwdc

I hope this is my last question on this thread. I'm just curious since you are equating his actions with things that you did when you were his age......... How many five-year-olds did you play doctor with?