Dugger vs Dunham

This_person

So what is it, a master's or a doctorate?
What's yours? Why do you and MR now suddenly think this is about me, and not the facts of the situation. I've provided the DSM, I've given simplistic symptoms and described how and why I think Duggar meets them.

Is the fact you two can't refute the data the reason you want to now challenge my qualifications to offer an opinion? I've seen no request made of anyone else, nor anyone else's qualifications established.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
What's yours? Why do you and MR now suddenly think this is about me, and not the facts of the situation. I've provided the DSM, I've given simplistic symptoms and described how and why I think Duggar meets them. Is the fact you two can't refute the data the reason you want to now challenge my qualifications to offer an opinion? I've seen no request made of anyone else, nor anyone else's qualifications established.

So what is it, a master's or a doctorate?

Midnightrider

I did. I told you I had an advanced degree in psychology, with a special emphasis on addiction.
Your turn.

That's not what you said at all.....

I don't deny what I say, I correct mischaracterizations of what I say.

One of my degrees is in psychology. One of the fields of study to obtain the degree was addiction.What's your qualification to judge differently?

I'm smelling some pretty strong :bs:
This is just like the 'i voted for democrats' thread.

This_person

No, its your bull####

The answer to "what are your qualifications" is "it's your bull####"?

Forget that. Since you've described your qualifications as you took a couple of courses, what do you think of what the DSM has to say about the symptoms? Based on Duggar's admitted actions, spoken remorse, etc., how would you diagnose him?

Midnightrider

The answer to "what are your qualifications" is "it's your bull####"?

Forget that. Since you've described your qualifications as you took a couple of courses, what do you think of what the DSM has to say about the symptoms? Based on Duggar's admitted actions, spoken remorse, etc., how would you diagnose him?
That's how I described your qualifications.

I already gave my diagnosis. You ignored it

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow. You guys really care that much about the Duggar thing that you spend 500+ posts picking nits upon nits? :killingme

This_person

Wow. You guys really care that much about the Duggar thing that you spend 500+ posts picking nits upon nits? :killingme

Personally, I find them hilarious. They lost every part of the argument, so nits are all they have left. For example:
Untitled.jpg
I said (essentially, the same as) I had a green car, and then I said I had a dark green car with wire rims. To MR, that was "not what you said at all". I find that pretty damned funny. So, I play to keep seeing how stupid they can make themselves.

Midnightrider

Personally, I find them hilarious. They lost every part of the argument, so nits are all they have left. For example:
View attachment 109462
I said (essentially, the same as) I had a green car, and then I said I had a dark green car with wire rims. To MR, that was "not what you said at all". I find that pretty damned funny. So, I play to keep seeing how stupid they can make themselves.

bwhahahaha

you play the same stupid games in every thread you are in.

This_person

i didnt diagnosis anyone as evil :shrug:
I apologize, you are correct that the most recent diagnosis you gave was:
There is a lot more evidence of a sexual predator or antisocial/psychopathic more than a simple sex addict. If we are going to armchair analyze the guy and all.

This came after saying:
A molester is a bad person. (period)
So, I equated "bad person" with "evil", since you later said:
so now you are 'not defending him' by insisting that duggar is a sex addict and not 'evil' for molesting his sisters and others, or cheating on his wife
:classic:
The very strong implication (not direct statement) in that last quote is that you believed it was wrong to say Duggar is not "evil".

But, if you really aren't diagnosing him as simply being "a bad person" or "evil", as you now say, but rather as a sexual predator or psychopath (non-descript), what is your basis for that?
Personally i think molesters can not be reformed.
Are you aware that millions of examples prove that personal belief to be inaccurate?

Midnightrider

I apologize, you are correct that the most recent diagnosis you gave was:

This came after saying:So, I equated "bad person" with "evil", since you later said:The very strong implication (not direct statement) in that last quote is that you believed it was wrong to say Duggar is not "evil".

But, if you really aren't diagnosing him as simply being "a bad person" or "evil", as you now say, but rather as a sexual predator or psychopath (non-descript), what is your basis for that?Are you aware that millions of examples prove that personal belief to be inaccurate?

keep picking nits.

:bigwhoop:

This_person

keep picking nits.

:bigwhoop:

I know it's hard for you to discuss the subject of the thread, not me, but please try.

But, if you really aren't diagnosing him as simply being "a bad person" or "evil", as you now say, but rather as a sexual predator or psychopath (non-descript), what is your basis for that?

Are you aware that millions of examples prove that personal belief (that molesters cannot be reformed) to be inaccurate?
Can you answer these questions?