Eagles/Cowboys.......

big_poppa

Wow

I have heard some of the most uneducated talks this morning about this game. Everyone on here knows I am a huge Boys fan, there is no need to brag or anything about the game, what happened, happened and we will play in 6 days. But Eagles fans, C'mon!!! I heard one this morning tell me that they really needed to lose that game. It is going to make them a better team. That they didn't need a bye. Are you kidding me??? Do the Eagles fans really believe the stuff that comes out of their mouths? Who wouldn't want a bye? Who wouldn't want the playoffs to come through their house in the event the #1 seeded team loses the divisional round? I swear, some fans just have the hardest time admiting that their team got the crap knocked out of them.

At the beginning of the season I said the Saints and Chargers would be in the Super Bowl, I still believe it. But for right now, for today, from what I saw this weekend. The saints will have to beat my BOYS somewhere in the playoffs to make that happen!!!

Yesterday was not the Eagles best performance. They however did not "let" anything happen. It is in their head, they will play pissed off football next week. I really think they will be going home with an L in the column though. It won't be 24-0 by any means, but you heard it here first.......Cowboys 27 Eagles 13

T

toppick08

I have heard some of the most uneducated talks this morning about this game. Everyone on here knows I am a huge Boys fan, there is no need to brag or anything about the game, what happened, happened and we will play in 6 days. But Eagles fans, C'mon!!! I heard one this morning tell me that they really needed to lose that game. It is going to make them a better team. That they didn't need a bye. Are you kidding me??? Do the Eagles fans really believe the stuff that comes out of their mouths? Who wouldn't want a bye? Who wouldn't want the playoffs to come through their house in the event the #1 seeded team loses the divisional round? I swear, some fans just have the hardest time admiting that their team got the crap knocked out of them.

At the beginning of the season I said the Saints and Chargers would be in the Super Bowl, I still believe it. But for right now, for today, from what I saw this weekend. The saints will have to beat my BOYS somewhere in the playoffs to make that happen!!!

Yesterday was not the Eagles best performance. They however did not "let" anything happen. It is in their head, they will play pissed off football next week. I really think they will be going home with an L in the column though. It won't be 24-0 by any means, but you heard it here first.......Cowboys 27 Eagles 13

Trust me....being a Philly fan(any sport), you never want to be favored too much,.......our history proves that, and NOTHING comes easy........watch your boys and Romo get put on a stretcher.....Bye Boys.....:howdy:

big_poppa

Hmmmm

Wow toppick you really think the iggles will bounce back after that? I am a seriously hard core Cowboys fan, but if my boys were on the other end of that, I could never say what you said and mean it. Wow!!!! Bye Boys huh? We shall see I guess. We shall see.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wow toppick you really think the iggles will bounce back after that? I am a seriously hard core Cowboys fan, but if my boys were on the other end of that, I could never say what you said and mean it. Wow!!!! Bye Boys huh? We shall see I guess. We shall see.
Last year the boys took a drubbin' twice as bad by the hands of the Iggles. Don't be so certain of it. No NFC East game is like the last.

Black-Francis

Trust me....being a Philly fan(any sport), you never want to be favored too much,.......our history proves that, and NOTHING comes easy........watch your boys and Romo get put on a stretcher.....Bye Boys.....:howdy:

Weren't you sporting a Ravens avatar last year?

big_poppa

I know

Buddy trust me I remember the 44-6 butt whooping my boys took last year. What you are telling me, is that you believe had they had the opportunity to meet the following week that the boys may have reversed that!!! No way. That butt whooping was too one sided. I agree that you can never predict an NFC East game, I would maybe go so far as to say, in the NFL as a whole nothing is ever for certain. However, when a team is just dominated one week, it is very hard to bounce back in 6 days and turn everything around. With all of that being said, I will reiterate what I said in my first post. The Eagles will be better prepared, but they will still come up short. Cowboys 27-Eagles 13

Peter Forsberg

Got to stop the Run to have a chance

Eagles will have to stop the run. We have been thin at LB position all year and that hasn't really been exposed until last weeks game against the Cowboys. Cowboys can talk all they want about shutting down Djax but he was open several times but Mcnabb just missed him plus Djax dropped a couple. Skins fans hows the golfing?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Eagles will have to stop the run. We have been thin at LB position all year and that hasn't really been exposed until last weeks game against the Cowboys. Cowboys can talk all they want about shutting down Djax but he was open several times but Mcnabb just missed him plus Djax dropped a couple. Skins fans hows the golfing?

Djax? Is that it now, the new, kewl nickname? Djax? :lol:

OK, anyway, DeSean, assuming that is whom were are discussing, is open on every play. The kid is a fantastic talent, speed, hands and seems to be understanding and reader Dfen's pretty good.

That said, you people are done. The Boys, and I am no Cowboy fan and no Eagles hater, have found 'it' and are on their game. Dnabb is going to be running for his life all day, there will be no running game for you and Romo and his Ofense on fire.

Your boys are going down and there's nothing I can do to stop it. :shrug:

:buddies:

Name that movie.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Djax? Is that it now, the new, kewl nickname? Djax? :lol:

OK, anyway, DeSean, assuming that is whom were are discussing, is open on every play. The kid is a fantastic talent, speed, hands and seems to be understanding and reader Dfen's pretty good.

That said, you people are done. The Boys, and I am no Cowboy fan and no Eagles hater, have found 'it' and are on their game. Dnabb is going to be running for his life all day, there will be no running game for you and Romo and his Ofense on fire.

Your boys are going down and there's nothing I can do to stop it. :shrug:

:buddies:

Name that movie.

Dnabb. :lol: