Eagles/Cowboys.......

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hi Larry. :howdy:

What a match up! Huge, immobile Dallas O line, quick, small Philly D line and endless blitz combinations. And then, McNabb, no O line, and Dallas ALL over his guys.

Looks like Tony is gonna have to be patient and keep banging away. He has NO time to throw!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What a match up! Huge, immobile Dallas O line, quick, small Philly D line and endless blitz combinations. And then, McNabb, no O line, and Dallas ALL over his guys.

Looks like Tony is gonna have to be patient and keep banging away. He has NO time to throw!

Just as I predicted; Romo would open it up and throw all over the place.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Trust me....being a Philly fan(any sport), you never want to be favored too much,.......our history proves that, and NOTHING comes easy........watch your boys and Romo get put on a stretcher.....Bye Boys.....:howdy:

Good call. You sure got that prediction right, Nostradamus!

I am going to have to use Febreeze on my TV to get the stench out after tonight.

S

shiki

Haha. So far Dallas is demolishing the Eagles. If only the Eagles could hold onto the ball. :coffee:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The stupid Snottie Snydie has to be sorry for dumping Suisham. That guy has to be the biggest DOLT in the NFL.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
What's that??

20 1st downs Dallas has against the Eagles in the first half?

Ouch! THAT'S gotta hurt!

I figured we'd see alot more of Michael Vick in this episode, but, it's fifty-fifty so far......must be a heck of a halftime talk session going on in the Eagles' locker room. :popcorn: