Eagles/Cowboys.......

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Dallas is peaking at the right time and as a Skins fan it pains me to say they look good. Hopefully they will knock Farve out of the game next week and still manage to lose after doing so. :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
You are so silly too.
It will be your toughest match-up in the playoffs.

If you win that game you're going to the Super bowl.

I don't believe in the Saints anymore and although Green Bay has been playing great they have a few holes, which can be exploited.

It's a shame it will all end next week to Lord Favre.:yahoo:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Dallas is peaking at the right time and as a Skins fan it pains me to say they look good. Hopefully they will knock Farve out of the game next week and still manage to lose after doing so. :yay:

Oh come on. The refs are giving them half the game with bogus penalties

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
It will be your toughest match-up in the playoffs.

If you win that game you're going to the Super bowl.

I don't believe in the Saints anymore and although Green Bay has been playing great they have a few holes, which can be exploited.

It's a shame it will all end next week to Lord Favre.:yahoo:

I just know the Chargers might suck and I'll have to take the irritating flag out of my window. :ohwell: But you all should bring over snacks and comfort food in case they really do suck and I'm crying in my vodka. That would be next week. Bring cleaning supplies, also, tym. :huggy:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Oh come on. The refs are giving them half the game with bogus penalties

I'm looking at updates online, is it that bad? seen 9 penalties each but Dallas beat them 24 zippy last week and my guess would be Phillys last TD was a token..... I forgot the sarcasm smilie with the Suisham post, thought it was evident :buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I just know the Chargers might suck and I'll have to take the irritating flag out of my window. :ohwell: But you all should bring over snacks and comfort food in case they really do suck and I'm crying in my vodka. That would be next week. Bring cleaning supplies, also, tym. :huggy:
I'll bring the snacks but...

...I don't do windows.:lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm looking at updates online, is it that bad? seen 9 penalties each but Dallas beat them 24 zippy last week and my guess would be Phillys last TD was a token..... I forgot the sarcasm smilie with the Suisham post, thought it was evident :buddies:

No doubt Dallas is far better, especially with Suisham. :lmao: