Election 2024 Issues

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

If Harris Wins, The Pro-Life Movement Won’t Stand A Chance

As critics of this approach — the view championed by Trump — rightly analogize, we didn’t leave slavery to the individual states because slavery was intrinsically evil, just as abortion is. Nor did Roe v. Wade, as some portray, make abortion a state issue; the Supreme Court returned the question of the legality of abortion to the people through the legislative branches, which includes both Congress and the statehouses.

Yet, the Republican platform and the Trump-Vance ticket has abandoned any effort to advance pro-life positions, and, to the contrary, appears supportive of the unregulated destruction of human embryos through IVF.

Should pro-life voters in turn, then, abandon the party and Trump?

There are two rationales that might suggest so, the first being principle: There is no more fundamental right then the right to life, and if a politician and a party refuse to defend the most innocent and defenseless among us, they are not entitled to a dedicated pro-lifer’s vote. Second, by withholding their votes, the pro-life block may believe they can ensure future politicians do not similarly discard the right-to-life movement turning Republicans into, in essence, a pro-choice “light” party.

I appreciate the latter pragmatic point, and I respect principled pro-lifers who withhold their vote out of conscience. Neither should be condemned or ridiculed, or blamed as if they didn’t do enough post-Roe to change the culture of the country.

But for those not compelled by conscience, please consider the ramifications: If Kamala Harris wins, Democrats will pass a federal law which, at a minimum, makes Roe v. Wade (and not the more limited holding of Casey), the law of the land, preempting the pro-life laws currently in place in some states. Harris will hold the power to appoint federal judges and possibly replace one to three Supreme Court justices — and that’s if Democrats don’t expand and stack the high court. Harris will hold the bully pulpit and will only further dehumanize the unborn, making it more difficult to change the hearts and minds of Americans.

Trump may not govern as a pro-life president, but Harris will most assuredly be the most pro-abortion president ever elected. With Trump in office, the status quo can be maintained until four years from now, a primary battle can demand a candidate willing to fight for the sanctity of life. While society will still not be open to laws that protect all human life, a pro-life candidate can support a federal ban on late-term abortions while working to support pregnancy resource centers and promoting life.

It took us 50 years to get to where we are and it will take decades more to move society toward a place where the populace will agree to ban most abortions. But if Harris is elected, we may never have the chance to start changing hearts, minds, and laws.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump and RFK Jr Make MAJOR Announcements As AMERICA FIRST Coalition EMERGES To DEFEAT Kamala Harris​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Mark Robinson TAKES the stage from the Left, Crowd SCREAMS 🇺🇲 SHOCKING Black Conservative Speech​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Speaking of timing, yesterday the Times of India ran a story headlined, “Tulsi Gabbard officially endorses Donald Trump: 'He will walk us back from brink of war.’” Following Friday’s announcement by Robert Kennedy, Trump has now been endorsed by two Democrat presidential candidates. Frustrated Democrats must think it’s some kind of conspiracy.

image 2.png

Hawaiian democrat and US Army reserve officer Tulsi Gabbard, who debated Kamala in the 2019 Democrat primaries, and who’s been placed on the Biden Administration’s terrorist watch list, to save democracy, explained yesterday’s decision to endorse Trump:

“Whether you’re a Democrat, Republican, or Independent, if you love our Country, as I do, if you cherish peace and freedom as we do, I invite you to join me in doing everything we can to save our Country and elect President Donald J. Trump.”

The announcement came when President Trump and ‘terrorist’ Tulsi paid formal respects to U.S. soldiers killed in Biden’s catastrophic surrender in Afghanistan yesterday. Tulsi has also been helping President Trump prepare for his scheduled September 10th debate with Vice President ‘Plan B.’

I wonder whether Tulsi can do the Kamala guffaw?

Regular readers will recall we predicted a shift in the Trump campaign’s sluggish momentum following the DNC, as what I have called “Act III” begins. So far, Act III is going strong. Let’s see what happens next.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jen Psaki STUNNED As Don Lemon COPES Over Black People Supporting Trump Over Kamala Harris!​

So Democratz you cannot have it BOTH WAYS

According to Lemon Head Stimulus checks came from the Democratz IN CONGRESS Not Trump

Well then if that is the case the Democratz OWN Covid Spending INFLATION ... because Congress PASSED the Spending Bills

Last edited:

Grumpy

Three things that I totally believe...
  1. 2020 election was rigged, Trump won.
  2. If Tulsi had been the D candidate in 2016, she would have beaten Trump..and been re-elected in 2020. Trump would have retired to the golf course after his defeat in 2016.
  3. The Dems biggest mistake EVER was allowing Hillary to run in 2016.
I like alot of things about Tulsi but my vote in 2016 would have been for Trump and will be the same this year. Just my 2 cents :)

PJay

Tulsi Gabbard Endorses Trump, RFK Calls It The Justice League, MSNBC SHOCKED People PREFER TRUMP​

It's getting kinda sickening seeing Trump kissing all these Democrats. All of them hated his guts and ours.

I know there's a plan but still my puke bucket is getting full.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

RFK Jr.’s Running Mate Nicole Shanahan on Today’s Democrat Party: “I’m Shocked. I’m Saddened. I’m Worried for Them – They’ve Lost Their Soul”

Last Friday, following the DNC Convention, Bobby suspended his campaign and endorsed Donald Trump for president.

This sent shockwaves through the liberal circles and legacy media outlets who were absolutely revolted with Bobby’s decision. These are the same people who said nothing when the Democrat Party denied Bobby permission to run in a fair primary that wasn’t rigged for Joe Biden. These are the same people who said nothing when Joe Biden refused Bobby’s requests for Secret Service protection despite the fact that his famous father and uncle were both assassinated in the 1960s.

Earlier in the day on Tuesday, Nicole Shanahan tweeted out her change in perception since she ran for vice president on Bobby’s presidential ticket.

Nicole Shanahan: I’ll admit I used to kind of roll my eyes when people claimed that President Trump was being “persecuted.” I was looking at it through the distorted filter of the media. Well, I just completed my first cross-examination in our second New York Ballot Access case, where the DNC-aligned PAC attorneys questioned me like a criminal. OK, I get it now. Our justice system is clearly being co-opted and abused by nefarious people with malevolent political agendas.

Nicole was commenting on the latest junk charges against President Trump.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Screenshot-2024-08-27-at-1.40.46%E2%80%AFPM.png

Screenshot-2024-08-27-at-2.13.15%E2%80%AFPM.png

Trump had been building border wall in Sasabe through his tenure as president, replacing vehicle barriers and dilapidated fencing from the Obama administration with a new 30-foot bollard wall.

Up until Trump’s last week in office, in mid-January 2021, his Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was still constructing border wall in Sasabe.

Construction ended when Biden and Harris took office on January 21, 2021. With Harris’s support, Biden signed an executive order that halted border wall construction as he claimed it was “a waste of money.”

“Trump’s border wall is a complete waste of taxpayer money and won’t make us any safer,” Harris wrote on Facebook in 2020.

Harris has since sought to portray herself as a defender of border controls, even as the Biden administration has ended the Remain in Mexico policy, rescinded cooperative agreements with Central America, and deployed a massive catch and release network at the border that has welcomed more than seven million migrants since early 2021.