Election 2024 Issues

stgislander

PREMO Member
First I'm hearing about bomb threats in Springfield, OH. I need to watch more news.

I agree with the one commenter. Liberal Reddit activists.

PJay

Screenshot_20240915-135914.png

Ramp Guy

"The New York Post reports: “Two people exchanged gunfire outside of Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach. The shooters were targeting each other, and the gunfire was not targeting Trump, the sources said.”

PJay

"The New York Post reports: “Two people exchanged gunfire outside of Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach. The shooters were targeting each other, and the gunfire was not targeting Trump, the sources said.”

and this

"Donald Trump was taken to safety by the Secret Service after agents opened fire on a man who was spotted with what may have been a gun while the former president was on the links, according to law enforcement sources."

Sources said the Secret Service spotted a suspicious individual on the Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach, and opened fire when agents saw what appeared to be the barrel of a gun.

Ramp Guy

and this

"Donald Trump was taken to safety by the Secret Service after agents opened fire on a man who was spotted with what may have been a gun while the former president was on the links, according to law enforcement sources."

Sources said the Secret Service spotted a suspicious individual on the Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach, and opened fire when agents saw what appeared to be the barrel of a gun.

So which New York Post article is correct??? Only the MSM does stuff like this and does't correct the other story!