Electric Car News

stgislander

PREMO Member
Considering the remarkable number of Telsas sold and on the road in Norway, very few Norwegians are hurting for money. ;-)
Not really the point. The point is that those scandenavian types want to march about carbon use and energy bullshet advocating others use less energy when we already do... But I get it, you don't care about being a hypocrite and you love Norway. If you love it so much, why don't you marry it? (Norway is second highest behind Denmark on the LGBTQIA++++ acceptance lists, so they might let you identify as a country and marry it)
:snacks:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not really the point. The point is that those scandenavian types want to march about carbon use and energy bullshet advocating others use less energy when we already do...
I think you are confused. Greta is Swedish. ;-)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But I get it, you don't care about being a hypocrite and you love Norway. If you love it so much, why don't you marry it? (Norway is second highest behind Denmark on the LGBTQIA++++ acceptance lists, so they might let you identify as a country and marry it)
Your posts are so much fun to read when you get all huffy and butthurt.

phreddyp

Not really the point. The point is that those scandenavian types want to march about carbon use and energy bullshet advocating others use less energy when we already do... But I get it, you don't care about being a hypocrite and you love Norway. If you love it so much, why don't you marry it? (Norway is second highest behind Denmark on the LGBTQIA++++ acceptance lists, so they might let you identify as a country and marry it)
Sounds like "sour grapes" to me. LOL

Kinnakeet

?

Nope, it was a Neon :) And an incredibly fun one. Turns out adding suspension and well over 250whp and 280wtq makes a 3200lb vehicle whose chassis was designed specifically to run SCCA courses well is a lot of fun. 18psi and about 320whp are a hoot if you go that far like I did. Here's what I had had the end. Total was about 27K including the Stage kits. I didn't add the suspension bits, as I sold it for the SRT-8 when that became available.

Awesome!

Clem72

Huge differences between Sweden and Norway. :kiss:
400 miles. Might as well say huge difference between Sacramento and Los Angeles. Whatever, i'm already arguing in three other threads I don't have time to talk about your kid living in rainbow popsicle land.

phreddyp

400 miles. Might as well say huge difference between Sacramento and Los Angeles. Whatever, i'm already arguing in three other threads I don't have time to talk about your kid living in rainbow popsicle land.
Sounds like you have "rainbow popsicle land" occupying a room in your head there clemmie, did your Norwegian boyfriend break his popsicle off in you?

glhs837

Power with Control
I think it's more like the 400 miles difference between California and Texas....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think it's more like the 400 miles difference between California and Texas....
Exactly. The moron has no clue how remarkably different cultures here (here being Europe and Scandinavia overall) are often separated by only a few miles. And I've no idea where the "400 miles" came from...Sweden and Norway share a really long border.

I asked my son what he figured he's get when he sells his Tesla S. He said probably around 15,000 US$ because its an early production model (2015?). Clem would know more about that. :lmao:

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, wonder what this might be for....

Best guess is that GMs coming onboard with NACS. Which means an effective end to CCS1. Now, can other EV charging providers survive? Not unless they get serious about keeping chargers operational and providing the seamless experience that Supercharging does. Pull up, plug in and it's ready.