Electric Car News

phreddyp

Lets meet up one day, I'll log in and show you :) Say the next cars and coffee?

Keep in mind, this is my "play" account I set up using an old ESOP plan I had to get out of. When I moved that old 401K over, I skimmed a little off off that. I call it the billionaires fund since it has Tesla, Google, and Amazon.

Wait, ten times a 132% increase in value?

Think I've said repeatedly that I do not support the govt intervention in the market, I think its strong enough to make it solo. When Tesla and GM lost their original subsidies, sales kept right up. But lobbyists gonna lobby, and politicians are gonna pay back.
I'd love to, been awhile since I've met a fool voluntarily, usually I just run into them randomly. Although there certainly is no shortage of them.

PeoplesElbow

I'd love to, been awhile since I've met a fool voluntarily, usually I just run into them randomly. Although there certainly is no shortage of them.
Dude is no fool, just see him as overly optimistic about public acceptance of EVs.

The advertising VP of Budweiser that thought a collaboration with a transgender could sell a crappy beer that is no different from a dozen others, now that's a fool.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The advertising VP of Budweiser that thought a collaboration with a transgender could sell a crappy beer that is no different from a dozen others, now that's a fool.
Looks like one of the AB heirs is thinking of buying Bud Lite from Inbev and making it what the brand used to be.

glhs837

Power with Control

Now see, this could be a civil conversation, but sadly, I don't meet people who call me names. I post acts and verifiable data to back up my ideas, you post memes and anecdotes. :)

Dude is no fool, just see him as overly optimistic about public acceptance of EVs.

Thanks, I see people who think that govt mandates will make this happen in 10 years as overly optimistic. No idea how far along it will be, but it aint happening in 10 years.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Now see, this could be a civil conversation, but sadly, I don't meet people who call me names. I post acts and verifiable data to back up my ideas, you post memes and anecdotes. :)

Thanks, I see people who think that govt mandates will make this happen in 10 years as overly optimistic. No idea how far along it will be, but it aint happening in 10 years.
And I see people who think electric cars are going to take over eventually as…

IMG_4243.jpeg

phreddyp

Please let me elaborate anyone who has 70% of their retirement funds in one stock is a FOOL!

glhs837

Power with Control
Lets meet up one day, I'll log in and show you :) Say the next cars and coffee?

Keep in mind, this is my "play" account I set up using an old ESOP plan I had to get out of. When I moved that old 401K over, I skimmed a little off off that. I call it the billionaires fund since it has Tesla, Google, and Amazon.

Wait, ten times a 132% increase in value?

Think I've said repeatedly that I do not support the govt intervention in the market, I think its strong enough to make it solo. When Tesla and GM lost their original subsidies, sales kept right up. But lobbyists gonna lobby, and politicians are gonna pay back.

Please let me elaborate anyone who has 70% of their retirement funds in one stock is a FOOL!

You even quoted my post where I said the above :) I have another 401K, its not performed quite as well, but its doing okay. And of course I get my Navy retirement next year. I'll be fine :)

phreddyp

You even quoted my post where I said the above :) I have another 401K, its not performed quite as well, but its doing okay. And of course I get my Navy retirement next year. I'll be fine :)
I call'em as I see em my opinion of you has not changed .