Enlarged Balls

D

dems4me

Hello6 said:
She wouldn't have titled it that way if she didn't want the pervs to answer that way.

:attentionwhore:

What made you read this and respond :shrug:

Eitherway, :mad: I had a legitimate question... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
how does this help? wouldn't it only be half situps if you have a big ball in your stomach?
You sit on the ball/feet on the floor when doing situps. :bonk:
Worse case senerio: you could buy one and then read the enclosed instructions.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
You sit on the ball/feet on the floor when doing situps. :bonk:
Worse case senerio: you could buy one and then read the enclosed instructions.

how can it be situps if you are sitting on the damn thing?

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
Dems, :killingme
I gotta tell ya, you are a piece of work! :roflmao:
:huggy:

Thanks I think :ohwell:

BTW, Happy Birthday again!!! :huggy: (no I'm not getting the ball for you... :roflmao:)

ocean733

They are great! They really do take the strain off of your back when doing stomach exercises! Lay on your back, put the ball between your knees or ankles for lower ab work.

You can work inner and outer thighs, and also tighten a "tire".

I suggest 'em! :getdown:

S

Short_Cake

dems4me said:
how can it be situps if you are sitting on the damn thing?

you sit with your back mainly on the ball; feet on the ground and do sit ups; you usually can't sit up all the way; but it works the abs great :yay:

D

dems4me

ocean733 said:
They are great! They really do take the strain off of your back when doing stomach exercises! Lay on your back, put the ball between your knees or ankles for lower ab work.

You can work inner and outer thighs, and also tighten a "tire".

I suggest 'em! :getdown:

Not trying to be funny or anything.. but couldn't you just spread your legs and pretend there's a ball in the middle when you do the sit ups? Is the ball really necessary?

S

Short_Cake

dems4me said:
Not trying to be funny or anything.. but couldn't you just spread your legs and pretend there's a ball in the middle when you do the sit ups? Is the ball really necessary?

:confused: Didn't you ask info about the ball? Why are you trying to second guess everyone when they are telling you how to use it? Seriously they work. Don't use them if you don't believe anyone. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Short_Cake said:
:confused: Didn't you ask info about the ball? Why are you trying to second guess everyone when they are telling you how to use it? Seriously they work. Don't use them if you don't believe anyone. :shrug:

"Everyone"? :killingme: I think only about 2 or 3 people actually gave any real input on these... :roflmao: And with my luck it was probably one person and 2 of their mpds... :roflmao: So far I have one person saying rip off and 2 or 3 saying it's good. I just thought maybe they had a greater exercise benefit than just sticking it between the legs is all. :ohwell: :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Short_Cake said:
Exactly! Although, I wonder if you can take it swimming with you? :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
dems4me said:
"Everyone"? :killingme: I think only about 2 or 3 people actually gave any real input on these... :roflmao: And with my luck it was probably one person and 2 of their mpds... :roflmao: So far I have one person saying rip off and 2 or 3 saying it's good. I just thought maybe they had a greater exercise benefit than just sticking it between the legs is all. :ohwell: :shrug:
Obviously you had to have seen it somewhere and with that, you should have gotten an idea of how to use it, right?

D

dems4me

Chasey_Lane said:
Obviously you had to have seen it somewhere and with that, you should have gotten an idea of how to use it, right?

No, I see on commercials and TV shows as props in a gym or something... a friend of mine got one and she's not sure what to do with it either and decided to give it to her chows for entertainment. :frown:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
dems4me said:
No, I see on commercials and TV shows as props in a gym or something... a friend of mine got one and she's not sure what to do with it either and decided to give it to her chows for entertainment. :frown:
I guess she got the broked version w/out instructions. :ohwell: