Equating a job to marriage

warneckutz

Yes, but personality wise. Same goes for all my friends. I've never been the type to be like "he MUST have blonde hair, MUST be at LEAST 5'11", must not be wearing flip flops, must have blue eyes".

... what the hell is wrong with flip flops?!?!?! :mad:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
... what the hell is wrong with flip flops?!?!?! :mad:

:lmao: ask LT she has the bigger problem with them. I'm ehh about them. I'd prefer men to not wear them, y'alls feet aren't exactly pretty....but I'd rather see flip flops then crocs :yay:

men should not wear the following things:

Flip flops
v-necks
tank tops
boat shoes
crocs
tucked in tshirts

Of course, I say this and new boo picked me up for a first date in boat shoes with his tshirt tucked in. :lmao:

While I can generally tell if I am attracted to someone right off the bat, I have had a lot of times where men have grown on me because of their awesome personalities. Where I will barely even pay attention to their existance, but after knowing them a bit I think they are super hot. So I think it can happen either way. I've also had some very, very attractive men that have bored me to tears to where I knew no amount of pretty would make me interested.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Add speedos to that list

I have had a lot of times where men have grown on me because of their awesome personalities. Where I will barely even pay attention to their existance, but after knowing them a bit I think they are super hot.

This works the same for either sex. Many times it happens in a work environment where looks were not initially immediate but after getting to know someone's personality, they really show their attractiveness.

lucky_bee

RBF expert

Flip flops
v-necks
tank tops
boat shoes
crocs
tucked in tshirts

Of course, I say this and new boo picked me up for a first date in boat shoes with his tshirt tucked in. :lmao:

While I can generally tell if I am attracted to someone right off the bat, I have had a lot of times where men have grown on me because of their awesome personalities. Where I will barely even pay attention to their existance, but after knowing them a bit I think they are super hot. So I think it can happen either way. I've also had some very, very attractive men that have bored me to tears to where I knew no amount of pretty would make me interested.

notice how he no longer shows up in either boat shoes or flip flops :lmao:

Pete

Repete

Flip flops
v-necks
tank tops
boat shoes
crocs
tucked in tshirts

:huggy:

Hank

my war

Flip flops
v-necks
tank tops
boat shoes
crocs
tucked in tshirts

Flip Flops? Seriously?

SG_Player1974

So it's not really how women see you, but more how you see yourself that matters. Self-confidence is ALWAYS attractive. Always.

OK.... maybe I am not saying it simple enough.....

PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS TO A PROSPECTIVE MATE IS THE FIRST, FOREMOST, AND ONLY THING THAT CREATES AN INITIAL ATTRACTION!!! PERIOD!!!

I know PLENTY of guys that are ugly as sin, have tons of confidence, and are still alone! Some of them are really nice guys BUT, because they are not PHYSICALLY attractive... they will NEVER get the opportunity to show it.

All of the other qualities are what KEEP people together. Physical appearance is what GETS people together.